Christmas goodies thread

Old December 28th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Default Christmas goodies thread

You do know you Quoted yourself, right?

hah.

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.
Old December 28th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

UniKid2;1159404 wrote:
You do know you Quoted yourself, right?

hah.

yes?

--
Emile.m

Team UDC Canada
visit www.municycle.ca

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y (hum, 07/08 winter footage
only)
Old December 28th 08, 11:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Stephen

My wife got me this amazing custom KH 36 with the Ti hub, magnesium
pedals and a sweet two tone paint job.

30447

30448

30449

|Filename: DSCF6383.jpg |

Stephen

Why use two when one will do?

'*Unicycle.com*'
(http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
Old December 28th 08, 11:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Felix CB

i got nearly the same unicycle then elib :
a koxx one devil flight yellow with isis street cranks (135mm), an
white tryall tire and a carbonbase(spellling???)
and i also got white eastern biketrail pedals, white standard pedals
and a devil t-shirt

|Filename: devil flight.jpg |

Felix CB

*TEAM CRANKBREAKERS*
'Videos' (http://www.vimeo.com/user858503/videos)
YEAH
6
PALLETS
TREYFLIP!!!!!!!!
Old December 28th 08, 11:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

Stephen;1159513 wrote:
My wife got me this amazing custom KH 36 with the Ti hub, magnesium
pedals and a sweet two tone paint job.

30447

30448

30449

ooo, nice. I need a wife like that

--
cathwood

Cathy
Old December 28th 08, 12:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnicycleJuggler

Felix CB;1159515 wrote:
i got nearly the same unicycle then elib :
a koxx one devil flight yellow with isis street cranks (135mm), an
white tryall tire and a carbonbase(spellling???)
and i also got white eastern biketrail pedals, white standard pedals
and a devil t-shirt

What seat cover is that on the top image where you can see lacing like
a shoe? It looks really tidy.

--
UnicycleJuggler

'*Unicycle
Vids On
Vimeo*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/groups/uni)
Old December 28th 08, 12:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

Stephen;1159513 wrote:
My wife got me this amazing custom KH 36 with the Ti hub, magnesium
pedals and a sweet two tone paint job.

That unicycle looks absolutely amazing. And a Ti hub? That's rad but
you should put it on a trials or muni.

--
timekeeper
Old December 28th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
boisei

Stephen;1159513 wrote:
My wife got me this amazing custom KH 36 with the Ti hub, magnesium
pedals and a sweet two tone paint job.

That's beautiful. Enjoy!

boisei
Old December 28th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Stephen;1159513 wrote:
My wife got me this amazing custom KH 36 with the Ti hub, magnesium
pedals and a sweet two tone paint job.

30447

30448

30449

I suggest you instal the hub bolts to, or did the money ran out for
those after the Ti hub?
Nice ride tho

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
If somebody cloned your mother would you have sex with the clone? I
should think not.

Danni wrote:
I don't like having penis written all over my uni .

manon1wheel wrote:
no offense but deads look plain old gross...

Old December 29th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gtdrummer

- 20" Nimbus X Street ISIS
- SixSixOne 4x4's
- SixSixOne 4x2's
- Zyflex cycling shorts

And none of them are here yet! Waitinggg.... waitinggg...

--
gtdrummer