Tubes

Old March 3rd 05, 04:44 AM
Tom Sherman

Snowboard3r wrote:

I am looking for the best tubes available. I rode my bike for the first
time, and came home with a flat, we have alot of puncture weeds. I put some
slime in the tire, was great until I rode again the next day, tires went
flat again, I filled them up and they held air, I noticed the slime on the
outside of the tire. Went for another ride, came back and the tires were
flat again.

Anyone have any ideas on what to use?

Have one of these out front:
http://www.elginsweeper.com/roadwizard/index.asp.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Gluing tubes to tubes Ted Techniques 12 January 31st 05 10:43 PM
F/S *** MICHELIN TUBES *** CritUSA Marketplace 6 November 5th 04 01:56 PM
Questions about Tubes... David White Techniques 2 May 30th 04 06:17 PM
What made the last big bike boom? The next? Jeff Potter Social Issues 166 October 13th 03 08:40 PM
Latex tubes , Hold air longer and puncture resistant??? Robert Box Techniques 20 September 24th 03 04:05 PM