A handy link

Old March 3rd 05, 04:37 AM
RonSonic

Default A handy link

For all us English speakers whose brain locks up on Italian pronunciations.

http://www.mappel.de/sound/bike_brands.mp3

Ron
Old March 3rd 05, 07:30 PM
pctech

I'm trying to get a laptop in time for church camp summer job. Please
help if you can by using my referal link:
http://www.pctech4free.com/default.aspx?ref=59054

Thanks in advance.

Old March 5th 05, 10:54 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On 3 Mar 2005 11:30:46 -0800, "pctech"
wrote in message
.com:

I'm trying to get a laptop in time for church camp summer job.

1. Get a job
2. Earn some money
3. Buy a laptop, second hand is fine, used PC kit is often dirt cheap.
4. Er....
5. That's it.

HTH, HAND etc.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

FA: FSA Team Issue ATB Cranks and BB: New Link Jordan Hukee Marketplace 0 November 22nd 04 05:11 AM
Campy Perma Link wear mark Techniques 1 October 16th 03 03:28 PM
SRAM Power Link and MTB? Larry Fieman Techniques 8 October 7th 03 04:38 AM
German chains with special opening link Peter Gordon Australia 11 August 15th 03 12:28 PM
Link to excellent new Lance commercial Shayana Kadidal Racing 0 August 2nd 03 07:36 PM