BC Questions

Old August 16th 05, 10:09 PM
john_childs

Default BC Questions

jagur wrote:
*PS, John needs to acually ride a BC wheel somtime. *

Yes, that is on the short list of things to learn. First priority at
the moment is getting the one-foot ww more solid then it will be time to
learn gliding. Then it will be time to think about the BC wheel.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Gallery: '' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs)
' Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3) 'Click Me'
(http://tinyurl.com/7lvbu)

Old August 16th 05, 11:41 PM
jagur

gliding is way harder than bc wheeling. there are safer ways of learning
than just jumping on if that the hang-up.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Old August 17th 05, 12:00 AM
john_childs

My only hangup is that I want to learn how to glide more than I want to
learn the BC wheel. If I was motivated to do the BC wheel more I could
easily reverse the learning order and learn the BC wheel first.

Old August 17th 05, 12:04 AM
litldude2

john_childs wrote:
*My only hangup is that I want to learn how to glide more than I want
to learn the BC wheel. If I was motivated to do the BC wheel more I
could easily reverse the learning order and learn the BC wheel first.
*

Try a bc wheel and when you see how fun it is you'll be more motivated

--
litldude2 - Spencer

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
________________
LitlDude2: you suck
Byrnetown: yea
beware of the evan!

Old August 17th 05, 12:38 AM
jagur

i guess i dont focus on just one trick like that, i usally have the
freestyle out at the same time as the BC and swap back and forth. i
think i would get frustrated trying to learn one thing at a time but
thats me.