Ashamed by erections while wearing your cycling tights?

Old June 25th 11, 06:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Ashamed by erections while wearing your cycling tights?

I know mine would retract like a turtle at a North Sea polar swim if
it was me

http://static.oprah.com/images/20050...ng-220x312.jpg

Old June 26th 11, 03:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jun 25, 1:28*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
I know mine would retract like a turtle at a North Sea polar swim if
it was me

http://static.oprah.com/images/20050...lance-armstron...

I suppose someone has to do this.

http://autobus.cyclingnews.com/photo...MGlance1.shtml
Old June 26th 11, 03:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Anton Berlin wrote:

I know mine would retract like a turtle at a North Sea polar swim if
it was me

http://static.oprah.com/images/20050...ng-220x312.jpg

Looks like a photo of two ****ing has beens whose only fans are white and black trash
idiots. Thirty years from now Lance and Oprah will be punchlines about how ****ing
stupid society was back then.

Magilla

Old June 30th 11, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Jun 25, 9:46*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Anton Berlin wrote:
I know mine would retract like a turtle at a North Sea polar swim if
it was me

http://static.oprah.com/images/20050...lance-armstron...

Looks like a photo of two ****ing has beens whose only fans are white and black trash
idiots. *Thirty years from now Lance and Oprah will be punchlines about how ****ing
stupid society was back then.

Magilla

Are you predicting the rebirth of the American Middle Class, then?
After The Second Revolution?
--D-y