tip: Magellan eXplorist GPS on MTB

Old January 25th 07, 02:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Miroslav

Default tip: Magellan eXplorist GPS on MTB

http://www.takeadventure.com/download/explorist1.jpg

1. easy move to another bike, just in few seconds,
2. better protected,
3. central view,
4. easy installation on any MTB bike.

To do this you need an original holder for Magellan eXplorist + stronger O
ring fi 3" + few minutes. Remove metal support of original holder and
connect the holder with O ring.

Regards
Miroslav

Old January 25th 07, 09:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Jan 25, 6:40 am, "Miroslav"
wrote:
http://www.takeadventure.com/download/explorist1.jpg

1. easy move to another bike, just in few seconds,
2. better protected,
3. central view,
4. easy installation on any MTB bike.

To do this you need an original holder for Magellan eXplorist + stronger O
ring fi 3" + few minutes. Remove metal support of original holder and
connect the holder with O ring.

Regards
Miroslav

The battery on my bike died, so no electronics here SPAMMER.

JD

Old January 27th 07, 01:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Phil, Non-Squid

JD wrote:
On Jan 25, 6:40 am, "Miroslav"
wrote:
http://www.takeadventure.com/download/explorist1.jpg

1. easy move to another bike, just in few seconds,
2. better protected,
3. central view,
4. easy installation on any MTB bike.

To do this you need an original holder for Magellan eXplorist +
stronger O ring fi 3" + few minutes. Remove metal support of
original holder and connect the holder with O ring.

Regards
Miroslav

The battery on my bike died, so no electronics here SPAMMER.

JD

Err, I'm curious - how was he spamming?

--
Phil

Old January 27th 07, 09:12 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Jan 26, 5:02 pm, "Phil, Non-Squid"
wrote:
JD wrote:
On Jan 25, 6:40 am, "Miroslav"
wrote:
http://www.takeadventure.com/download/explorist1.jpg

1. easy move to another bike, just in few seconds,
2. better protected,
3. central view,
4. easy installation on any MTB bike.

To do this you need an original holder for Magellan eXplorist +
stronger O ring fi 3" + few minutes. Remove metal support of
original holder and connect the holder with O ring.

Regards
Miroslav

The battery on my bike died, so no electronics here SPAMMER.

JDE

rr, I'm curious - how was he spamming?

Selling false hopes that some POS electronic device works.

JD

Old January 27th 07, 02:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Miroslav

JD wrote:
:: The battery on my bike died,

so in your brain no function any more............

Old January 30th 07, 09:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Chicago Paddling-Fishing

JD wrote:

: On Jan 26, 5:02 pm, "Phil, Non-Squid"
: wrote:
: JD wrote:
: On Jan 25, 6:40 am, "Miroslav"
:
: 1. easy move to another bike, just in few seconds,
: 2. better protected,
: 3. central view,
: 4. easy installation on any MTB bike.
:
: To do this you need an original holder for Magellan eXplorist +
: stronger O ring fi 3" + few minutes. Remove metal support of
: original holder and connect the holder with O ring.
:
: Regards
: Miroslav
:
: The battery on my bike died, so no electronics here SPAMMER.
:
: JDE

: rr, I'm curious - how was he spamming?

: Selling false hopes that some POS electronic device works.

The only think I don't like about my GPS is it occasionally looses signal
for a moment and then screws up the speed measurements... I don't know how
many times it's said my top speed was 75.4mph or something like that...
(36.4 is the fastest I've ever honestly pedaled... and that required a hill
to go down)

The maps are great and the speed info is too, but it always seems to screw
up the trip average somehow...

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page