a little more arizona riding

Old January 28th 07, 11:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

Default a little more arizona riding

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...&#entry3656 3

Old January 29th 07, 02:01 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Jan 28, 3:51 pm, "GeeDubb" wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...037&pid=36563&...

Good stuff, G. I think I have ridden with Scott before. Is he a
RideAZ person sometimes?

JD

Old January 29th 07, 04:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
daddy

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:51:19 -0700, GeeDubb wrote:

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...&#entry3656 3

Nice pics my man! Excellent. When I have my tubeless setup,
we'll need to go riding. (rather, I'll need to have my bike
carrier installed on my MINI. No pickup to carry the SB...).

Great shots though!
Old January 29th 07, 04:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
schnauzers

GeeDubb wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...&#entry3656 3

Desert? Is there such a thing?

I am soooo tired of snow. It wouldn't be so bad, if it were falling at
the ski resorts, but it's not. They only have a 40" base with granular.
I can ski that back east.

Time to check out cheap flights to AZ.
Old January 29th 07, 04:52 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

schnauzers wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...&#entry3656 3

Desert? Is there such a thing?

I am soooo tired of snow. It wouldn't be so bad, if it were falling at
the ski resorts, but it's not. They only have a 40" base with granular.
I can ski that back east.

Time to check out cheap flights to AZ.

Stupid new nntp screwed up my sig. Aaaarrrrrggghhhh!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old January 29th 07, 03:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...

On Jan 28, 3:51 pm, "GeeDubb" wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...037&pid=36563&...

Good stuff, G. I think I have ridden with Scott before. Is he a
RideAZ person sometimes?

JD

Yes. He's my main riding buddy. No technical skills but climbs like a
rocket. Makes for a good endurance training partner but you've seen my tech
skills.......!

Gary

Old January 29th 07, 03:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"daddy" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:51:19 -0700, GeeDubb wrote:

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...&#entry3656 3

Nice pics my man! Excellent. When I have my tubeless setup,
we'll need to go riding. (rather, I'll need to have my bike
carrier installed on my MINI. No pickup to carry the SB...).

Great shots though!

don't forget the spare tubes when you go riding.... :-)

Gary

Old January 29th 07, 03:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"ride-a-lot" wrote in message
.. .
schnauzers wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...&#entry3656 3

Desert? Is there such a thing?

I am soooo tired of snow. It wouldn't be so bad, if it were falling at
the ski resorts, but it's not. They only have a 40" base with granular.
I can ski that back east.

Time to check out cheap flights to AZ.

Stupid new nntp screwed up my sig. Aaaarrrrrggghhhh!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

those that matter knew who it was. I'll bet even Libby figured it out!

Gary

Old January 29th 07, 05:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

On Jan 28, 4:51 pm, "GeeDubb" wrote:
http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...037&pid=36563&...

"Not the leg of a roadie..." heheh

CDB

Anyone from Arizona? Wheel Rider Unicycling 2 October 4th 06 12:44 AM
Decent riding in Arizona? p e t e f a g e r l i n Mountain Biking 4 March 28th 06 10:27 PM
Arizona The Wogster General 12 January 30th 06 04:41 PM
Spring Riding in Arizona gds General 9 June 11th 05 01:49 PM
Anyone in Arizona? MuniTune Unicycling 2 December 31st 04 04:34 AM