Will Och Punish Georgio?

Old June 30th 11, 07:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

Default Will Och Punish Georgio?

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

Frederick the Great wrote:

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

I'll break you in July, Mate.

You flake out more often than a prominent USA rider I
will not name to prevent associating him with an
incontinent usenet primate. See you next when I lap you.

How you gonna lap me in the Kid's Race, little boy?

By accelerating in the turns.

--
Old Fritz
Old June 30th 11, 08:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

MagillaGorilla wrote:
I'm still interviewing applicants for teenage girl groupies. Feel free
to have your little sister apply for a summer intern position (so long
as she weighs under 130 lbs.).

She's a Siamese twin of Liz Hatch and Lance's mom on steroids.

Old June 30th 11, 08:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...es-squad-for-2...

Is it just me or does Evans' TT position look like crap on that bike?
Might as well switch to triathlon.
Old June 30th 11, 09:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Jun 28, 7:14*pm, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
On 6/28/2011 11:22 AM, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Will Ochowicz punish Hincapie (by leaving him off the Tour team?)
because he testified before the grand jury that Lance is a doper and a
complete fraud which will likely be the linchpin testimony that sends
Lance to the bighouse? *I think Och will...Och retaliated against former
USA Cycling CEO Gerard Bisceglia and got him fired with the help of
Weisel soldier Steve Johnson.

You know Och is gonna punish Hincapie in some major way...Lance already
had a sit down and put the hit out for it. *And Och, being the Made Man
he is in the Lance Family will be obligated to carry out the boss'
orders or risk losing his Capo status.

La Cosa Nostra,

Magilla

Dumbass,

I recommend asking google before posting.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...es-squad-for-2...

Dumbasses,

Och can't leave Hincapie off the Tour team. As you know,
Novitsky's investigation is aimed at bringing down Weisel
and Ochowicz (Lance is just a sideshow). If Och takes action
against Georgie, that would be retaliation and witness tampering,
and the FBI takes that very seriously.
Old July 1st 11, 09:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fredmaster of Brainerd

On Jun 29, 10:56*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Fred Flintstein wrote:

The odds of Novitsky coming after LANCE for possession are zero.

Maybe in 1999, the odds are zero, but after convening a grand jury and
spending $10 million on this investigation, the odds are considerably
higher. *And considering Novitzky has a 100% conviction rate for big-name
athletes for doping, your claim that the odds are zero is not good.

Let me help you out here since you seem to have some problems understanding
how this case is gonna go down. *Novitzky is gonna use the possession of
doping products to make a conspiracy and racketeering case. *So although he
likely won't have jurisdiction to make a possession case, it will be a
material fact to proving the rest of the case.

And then you got Travis "Tiger" Tygart who in fact will go after Lance and
convict him of doping. *Lance will be stripped of at least 1 Tour win. *And
don't think for one minute that doing that won't grab headlines and be just
as bad for Lance as being convicted of some crime.

If Lance loses any of his Tour wins because of a doping conviction, his
legacy is gone. *Travis Tygart is gonna file charges and this whole house in
Dripping Springs is gonna melt away like a popsicle on a hot Austin street.

Old July 1st 11, 08:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,
Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:

On Jun 28, 7:14Â*pm, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
On 6/28/2011 11:22 AM, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Will Ochowicz punish Hincapie (by leaving him off the Tour team?)
because he testified before the grand jury that Lance is a doper and a
complete fraud which will likely be the linchpin testimony that sends
Lance to the bighouse? Â*I think Och will...Och retaliated against former
USA Cycling CEO Gerard Bisceglia and got him fired with the help of
Weisel soldier Steve Johnson.

You know Och is gonna punish Hincapie in some major way...Lance already
had a sit down and put the hit out for it. Â*And Och, being the Made Man
he is in the Lance Family will be obligated to carry out the boss'
orders or risk losing his Capo status.

La Cosa Nostra,

Magilla

Dumbass,

I recommend asking google before posting.

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...es-squad-for-2...

Dumbasses,

Och can't leave Hincapie off the Tour team. As you know,
Novitsky's investigation is aimed at bringing down Weisel
and Ochowicz (Lance is just a sideshow). If Och takes action
against Georgie, that would be retaliation and witness tampering,
and the FBI takes that very seriously.

Whoa. This stuff is complicated. I'm beginning to
appreciate Lafferty's analysis.

--
Old Fritz
Old July 2nd 11, 02:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Frederick the Great wrote:

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

Frederick the Great wrote:

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

I'll break you in July, Mate.

You flake out more often than a prominent USA rider I
will not name to prevent associating him with an
incontinent usenet primate. See you next when I lap you.

How you gonna lap me in the Kid's Race, little boy?

By accelerating in the turns.

--
Old Fritz

Good luck with that tactic, but the race ends at the first telephone
pole, Homey.

Magilla

Old July 2nd 11, 02:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Fred Flintstein wrote:

[...]

Novitsky doesn't have a 100% conviction rate for doping.
Prosecutors fed by Novitsky have a conviction rate for
ancillary charges associated with lying about doping, or
covering up doping, or writing bad checks. Nobody's gotten
convicted for doping. Partly because it's hard to prove, and
partly because it isn't illegal.

Stop being a smartass.

Travis Tygart can't "convict" Texas Lech of anything. Tygart
isn't a prosecutor and a USADA hearing isn't a court.
However, Tygart might be able to make Jan Ullrich the
retroactive winner of another Tour de France or two,
That would be pretty cool and a major victory in the
War on Dope.

But I don't think it will happen.

Fredmaster Ben

Tygart is building his case against Lance. And he will file doping charges. I'm
100% positive. It's gonna be the OJ Simpson case of doping cases. It's gonna
make Floyd's USADA case look like traffic court.

USADA isn't the Spanish Federation. Tygart's gonna punch Lance right in his
****ing teeth.

Magilla

Old July 2nd 11, 05:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

Frederick the Great wrote:

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

Frederick the Great wrote:

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

I'll break you in July, Mate.

You flake out more often than a prominent USA rider I
will not name to prevent associating him with an
incontinent usenet primate. See you next when I lap you.

How you gonna lap me in the Kid's Race, little boy?

By accelerating in the turns.

Good luck with that tactic, but the race ends at the first telephone
pole, Homey.

When you're done French kissing that telephone pole, Maggie,
you can tell me how to spell `villein.'

--
Michael Press
Old July 2nd 11, 11:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Michael Press wrote:
When you're done French kissing that telephone pole, Maggie,
you can tell me how to spell `villein.'

One may smile and smile and be a serf. I bet Shakespeare wishes he could
have been a hip hop star.