New Lance Commercial is Gay

Old June 30th 11, 04:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default New Lance Commercial is Gay

Michelob Light....Doper Boy is riding a mountain bike and then he's
golfing...it's so ****ing queer I just want to beat you people with a
pipe and then paint Levi's bald head like an Easter egg.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old June 30th 11, 04:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_13_]

On 6/29/2011 8:23 PM, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Michelob Light....Doper Boy is riding a mountain bike and then he's
golfing...it's so ****ing queer I just want to beat you people with a
pipe and then paint Levi's bald head like an Easter egg.

Thanks,

Magilla

"Doper Boy" is the least specific description a professional cyclist
ever. You could save us all a bunch of confusion if all your posts read
like:

Stuff ... and things.
Old June 30th 11, 05:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Fred Fredburger wrote:

On 6/29/2011 8:23 PM, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Michelob Light....Doper Boy is riding a mountain bike and then he's
golfing...it's so ****ing queer I just want to beat you people with a
pipe and then paint Levi's bald head like an Easter egg.

Thanks,

Magilla

"Doper Boy" is the least specific description a professional cyclist
ever. You could save us all a bunch of confusion if all your posts read
like:

Stuff ... and things.

There's only one Doper Boy who has an endorsement deal with Michelob.

Magilla

Old June 30th 11, 10:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Uncle Dave

On 30/06/2011 05:36, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:

On 6/29/2011 8:23 PM, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Michelob Light....Doper Boy is riding a mountain bike and then he's
golfing...it's so ****ing queer I just want to beat you people with a
pipe and then paint Levi's bald head like an Easter egg.

Thanks,

Magilla

"Doper Boy" is the least specific description a professional cyclist
ever. You could save us all a bunch of confusion if all your posts read
like:

Stuff ... and things.

There's only one Doper Boy who has an endorsement deal with Michelob.

That's such a strange name, like something out of Monty Python. Mich-
uh - lob. How do people ask for it and keep a straight face? It sounds
like a malfunction of the genitalia - "Er, I think I've got the
Michelobs again Doctor".

UD
Old June 30th 11, 02:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 6/29/2011 11:36 PM, MagillaGorilla wrote:
There's only one Doper Boy who has an endorsement deal with Michelob.

Dumbass,

Aren't you the guy that just a few posts up was making the case that
USPS was seeing damage from their association with LANCE?

Old June 30th 11, 06:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
Fred Fredburger wrote:

On 6/29/2011 8:23 PM, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Michelob Light....Doper Boy is riding a mountain bike and then he's
golfing...it's so ****ing queer I just want to beat you people with
pipe and then paint Levi's bald head like an Easter egg.

Thanks,

Magilla

"Doper Boy" is the least specific description a professional cyclist
ever. You could save us all a bunch of confusion if all your posts
read
like:

Stuff ... and things.

There's only one Doper Boy who has an endorsement deal with Michelob.

Magilla

So Lance does Michelob LIght commercials and gets paid a lot of money.
You post here and get???

And we're saying Lance is the dope?

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old June 30th 11, 06:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Fred Flintstein wrote:

On 6/29/2011 11:36 PM, MagillaGorilla wrote:
There's only one Doper Boy who has an endorsement deal with Michelob.

Dumbass,

Aren't you the guy that just a few posts up was making the case that
USPS was seeing damage from their association with LANCE?

Yeah, so. What's your point?

Magilla

Old June 30th 11, 06:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Fred Fredburger wrote:

[...]

Michelob likely has a morals clause in their endorsement contract with
Doper Boyô and he will have violated that clause when he gets arrested for
a felony. Ba-ba Michelob money, Doper Boy.

How do you like them ****ing apples, Matt Damon?

If I were to rape a chimp, I would likewise lose my endorsement deal with
Samsonite.

Magilla

P.S. Lance is also going to end up forking over $15 million for his defense
attorneys and PR mouth HOLE Fabio.. I'm not sure if that cost will include
appellate lawyers and post conviction relief appeals though.

Old June 30th 11, 08:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

On 6/30/2011 12:38 PM, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Fred Flintstein wrote:

On 6/29/2011 11:36 PM, MagillaGorilla wrote:
There's only one Doper Boy who has an endorsement deal with Michelob.

Dumbass,

Aren't you the guy that just a few posts up was making the case that
USPS was seeing damage from their association with LANCE?

Yeah, so. What's your point?

Magilla

The marketing people at Anheuser-Busch disagree with you.

Old July 2nd 11, 12:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Zenon

Fred Fredburger wrote:

[...]

Doper Boy� and he will have violated that clause when he gets arrested for
a felony. *Ba-ba Michelob money, Doper Boy.

How do you like them ****ing apples, Matt Damon?

If I were to rape a chimp, I would likewise lose my endorsement deal with
Samsonite.

Magilla

P.S. Lance is also going to end up forking over $15 million for his defense
attorneys and PR mouth HOLE Fabio.. *I'm not sure if that cost will include
appellate lawyers and post conviction relief appeals though.- Hide quoted text -

..
..
..
No worries. Lance "I CURED CANCER" Armstrong is selling his little
Texas love shack (i.e., the stabin' cabin) where he was bangin' all
those girls that looked like his mother and that'll put a dent in his
attorney bill. Get this, the stabin' cabin is in a place called
Deadman's Hole. Too funny! When Lancie is repeatedly gang raped in
prison that's how they'll refer to his ass - Deadman's Hole.
..
..
http://www.zillow.com/blog/2009-06-1...-texas-estate/
http://raisingtheroof.blogs.nytimes....deadmans-hole/
..
..
..

Commercial samson Racing 2 July 30th 07 08:15 AM
Lance commercial. Marty Australia 85 June 3rd 05 03:11 AM
Nike TV commercial - Lance! Gemma Kernich Australia 13 August 26th 04 09:35 PM
Nike See Lance Ride Commercial deadbeef Racing 23 June 8th 04 05:39 PM
Link to excellent new Lance commercial Shayana Kadidal Racing 0 August 2nd 03 07:36 PM