Could be the most boring tour ever

Old July 1st 11, 12:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil

Default Could be the most boring tour ever

Now that its been cleaned up, no one doing any thing at all right? All
of the riders are as clean a a 14 year old going to sunday school.
Probably we will see one of the slowest TDF's ever with half of the
peloton droping out. I mean whoi the heck wants to kill them selves
for 2000 miles without some kind of assistance? This will probably
look more like a charity ride than a race. Ya gotta admit it was
pretty nifty when the Lance Man looked back over his shouloder and
gave Jan "THE LOOK" then took off UP the mountain to win the stage and
basically the whole damn race. intimidating as hell. Or when Lemond
cam from waaaaaaay back to beat Fignon by a few seconds.....Landis
making up all that time, leading everyone out for sooo many miles when
he had not come close to doing any thing like that before! Talk about
excitement! Glued to the TUBE!. What are we gonna get now? A bunch of
wanna be racers riding thru the pretty countyside of France, huffing
and puffing their way thru the Alps. chuckle!
Old July 1st 11, 02:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jimmy July[_3_]

On 6/30/2011 4:58 PM, Phil wrote:
[...]

This is just a cut and paste of a Lafferty post circa 2006. I remember it.
Old July 1st 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

On Jul 1, 1:58*am, Phil wrote:
[...]

Who now can compare to Pereiro?

-ilan

Tour is a little boring without some scandal - announcing the FloydFlightness Program Anton Berlin Racing 4 July 10th 10 12:05 AM
RBR is getting boring. Would someone please Anton Berlin Racing 1 July 10th 09 11:29 AM
Ewoud, what does this say (very OT and very boring) gym.gravity Racing 1 September 22nd 06 08:07 PM
Most boring TDF ever? tsarkon Racing 41 July 27th 05 06:03 PM
Another 'boring' ride. Paul - xxx UK 4 July 1st 05 07:05 PM