Need pictures of dorky bikes

Old July 26th 03, 09:35 PM
supadumdum

Default Need pictures of dorky bikes

bomba wrote:
Super Slinky wrote:

Don't know about DK, but they have them in Germany.

My god, no wonder Europeans hate Americans.

There are so many more reasons, oh, and it's not /just/ Europeans that
hate Americans...

Yep ... They hate us but can't live without us (at least not in a free
country).

Who gives a **** what OLD Europe thinks!

Old July 26th 03, 10:08 PM
notaknob

In article , myarse247
@hotmail.com says...
Don't know about DK, but they have them in Germany.

My god, no wonder Europeans hate Americans.

There are so many more reasons, oh, and it's not /just/ Europeans that
hate Americans...

I really haven't met any Europeans that hate Americans. If they do,
they've kept their mouth shut around me. I have met people who dislike
stupid or ignorant Americans.

A lot of that "europeans hate the USA" is crap fabricated by the
American press. Whatever sells the most. I hear that bull**** at least
once a week. Most of the bigots I've met hate anybody that's not from
their village. The worlds the same all over.

nk
Old July 26th 03, 11:28 PM
MrSlantEye

bomba wrote:

Super Slinky wrote:

Don't know about DK, but they have them in Germany.

My god, no wonder Europeans hate Americans.

There are so many more reasons, oh, and it's not /just/ Europeans that
hate Americans...

And it's not /just/ Americans that hate Europeans. In fact, most
Europeans hate each other.

Old July 26th 03, 11:53 PM
Super Slinky

bomba said...

There are so many more reasons, oh, and it's not /just/ Europeans that
hate Americans...

How provincial of you, Bomba. That character flaw at least is not unique
to Americans. But don't worry, we'll still pull your asses out of the
fire next time you get in a jam. We always do. But in the meantime,
perhaps you want to take on China, Russia, the Middle East, South
America or Africa as role models. I can sincerely say that I wish you
luck in that endeavor.

P.S. How is this for combining politics and mtb content: I just got my
new wheel set yesterday. UK made Hope hubs, French made Mavic UST rims
and Michelin tires, Swiss made spokes. Now you can't say I'm not an
international type of guy.
Old July 27th 03, 12:06 AM
Slacker

"Super Slinky" wrote in message
t...
Phil, Squid-in-Training said...

That is pretty whack.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

I like it.

You might want to keep your propensity to whack private next time.
--
Slacker - too modest

Old July 27th 03, 12:26 AM
P e t e F a g e r l i n

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/FFTF/3/jd_trek.jpg

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/m...d%20Ringer.jpg

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/1456.jpg

|7. Bikes with hot chicks on/near/around them.

Don't have any of those, but here's a picture of a hot chick with a
nice pussy.

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/H...NicexPussy.jpg

Old July 27th 03, 12:48 AM
Slacker

You might want to keep your propensity to whack private next time.
--
Slacker - too modest

I meant the bike. Whaddya think I want to go blind?

How do we know you're not using one of these right now
http://www.papenmeier.de/reha/products/brline.htm ?

--
Slacker

Old July 27th 03, 01:37 AM
iddqdATworldonline.dk

Super Slinky wrote:

I didn't know they had Wal-Marts in Denmark.

We don't, but if I had named Silvan or Bilka then it would not have
meant a thing for anyone in here with Peter as a possible exception.

BTW: I don't hate the US but I do think the US should stop poluting and
cosumeing like there is no tomorrow.

I also have other griefs and I think there are some things I think the
US does very well, but turning this thread into another US rules/US
sucks one is just plain silly imho.

Kind regards

Bruno

Old July 27th 03, 01:57 AM
Slacker

BTW: I don't hate the US but I do think the US should stop poluting and
cosumeing like there is no tomorrow.

Kind regards

Bruno

Well, that will never happen; there's too much $ to be made, not to mention
our precious union jobs.
--
Slacker

Old July 27th 03, 04:26 AM
Clyde_in_TN

|http://www.pritch.co.uk/photos/ambuk/picture-011.jpg

Nice headband!-)

Ghost Bikes Garrison Hilliard General 0 June 12th 04 06:31 PM
Trek & Gary Fisher bikes = USA made [email protected] General 10 March 16th 04 10:55 PM
Pictures of my bikes Ryan Cousineau General 44 February 19th 04 03:22 PM
Dutch Bikes, Literally Elisa Francesca Roselli General 12 November 5th 03 11:19 AM
so many bike types - which is which? tsp General 11 October 15th 03 10:02 PM