Peugeot ?

Old September 4th 04, 08:57 PM
Slavko Vorkapitch

Default Peugeot ?

Is Peugeot still in business ? Anybody know a dealer in So. Cal ?

Thanks
Old September 4th 04, 09:36 PM
maxo

On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 12:57:39 -0700, Slavko Vorkapitch wrote:

Is Peugeot still in business ? Anybody know a dealer in So. Cal ?

Thanks

I don't know about Peugeot, but you can still get a cheap and cheerful all
cromo brand new Motobecane from bikesdirect.com for $325 bucks including
shipping, if that's French sounding enough for ya. Room for fenders and
downtube shifters, and it's red. Oh my!

Old September 4th 04, 10:05 PM
Arthur Harris

"Slavko Vorkapitch" wrote:
Is Peugeot still in business ? Anybody know a dealer in So. Cal ?

I think they still sell cars, but not bikes. If you want an old Peugeot, try
eBay.

Art Harris

Old September 4th 04, 10:41 PM
Guenther Schwarz

Slavko Vorkapitch wrote:

Is Peugeot still in business ?

The factory in France is closed and the brand name was sold to Cycleurope.

Guenther
Old September 4th 04, 10:41 PM
Guenther Schwarz

Old September 4th 04, 10:41 PM
Guenther Schwarz

Peugeot ? Slavko Vorkapitch General 30 September 9th 04 07:55 AM
Peugeot rear derailleur hanger? Black Bat UK 12 June 16th 04 08:20 PM
How to identify this older Peugeot road bike? Rick Onanian General 6 July 11th 03 08:57 PM