Why is Ed Dolan the Great so ****ed off alll the time?

Old August 15th 07, 03:40 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Beach Runner[_2_]

Default Why is Ed Dolan the Great so ****ed off alll the time?

This is as good a place to post it, and I'd be glad to take a pointer.
I converted to using Google News Groups a while ago, and have not
found a kill file for Google News Groups.

Obviously Ed Dolan makes this a necessary. Whatever need he
has to obsess about that is between him and his shrink, I would just
like to read about recumbent bicycles.Because of him I don't want to
move to another newsreader, having given up these groups because of
him.

That may well feed his ego but I'd like the information regardless.

On Jul 25, 5:25 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
I attribute all of my woes on these freaking cycling newsgroups (all one
word) to Tom Sherman of ARBR. He has abandoned the field of battle and so
has left me flailing about with total idiots. The Great Ed Dolan can only
stand idiots for a brief period of time. He requires intellect which Tom
Sherman just barely furnished.

I am now preparing my 10th and final farewell to these freaking cycling
newsgroups (all one word). This will be my greatest literary effort ever. I
will of course consign all of you to Hell, but just how I will do it will be
an eye opener for you. Always remember one thing, my contempt for you is
boundless.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 15th 07, 03:57 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom \Johnny Sunset\ Sherman[_616_]

Default Why is Ed Dolan the Great so ****ed off all the time?

Beach Runner who? wrote:
This is as good a place to post it, and I'd be glad to take a pointer.
I converted to using Google News Groups a while ago, and have not
found a kill file for Google News Groups.

Obviously Ed Dolan makes this a necessary. Whatever need he
has to obsess about that is between him and his shrink, I would just
like to read about recumbent bicycles.Because of him I don't want to
move to another newsreader, having given up these groups because of
him.

That may well feed his ego but I'd like the information regardless.

Why can you not just ignore posts made by Ed Dolan if you do not want to
read them?

"I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition"

Old August 15th 07, 05:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson

Beach Runner top-posted:

This is as good a place to post it, and I'd be glad to take a pointer.
I converted to using Google News Groups a while ago, and have not
found a kill file for Google News Groups.

Someone posted this in AM-B earlier today:
http://www.penney.org/ggkiller.html

I don't use GG and have no idea as to this thing's utility, but there you
go...

Bill "rest deleted because...it's BELOW" S.

{snip}

Old August 16th 07, 06:11 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Beach Runner[_2_]

On Aug 14, 7:57 pm, "Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman"
wrote:
Beach Runner who? wrote:
This is as good a place to post it, and I'd be glad to take a pointer.
I converted to using Google News Groups a while ago, and have not
found a kill file for Google News Groups.

Obviously Ed Dolan makes this a necessary. Whatever need he
has to obsess about that is between him and his shrink, I would just
like to read about recumbent bicycles.Because of him I don't want to
move to another newsreader, having given up these groups because of
him.

That may well feed his ego but I'd like the information regardless.

Why can you not just ignore posts made by Ed Dolan if you do not want to
read them?

"I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition"

It's akin to going out for a nice work and it's pouring. I'm not
making any judgements
on the quality of his work, it would only encourage him. I love
recumbent bicycles
as well as other bicycles. I even love political discussions, even
when people dissagree
with me. I even like rain storms. But this guy has some type of
pathological problem.

Old August 16th 07, 06:32 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom \Johnny Sunset\ Sherman[_682_]

wrote:
Beach Runner who? wrote:
[...]

That does not answer the question - why do you need a kill file? Simply
DO NOT click on and/or read the posts authored by Ed Dolan if you do not
want to view his posts.