Family man Armstrong looks strong in Luxembourg

Old June 5th 10, 04:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss

Default Family man Armstrong looks strong in Luxembourg

"Family is one of the reasons that could prompt Armstrong to end his
career for good at the end of the season."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100604/...ourg_armstrong
Old June 5th 10, 05:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

I see he's still full of bull****

--
Davey Crockett
Old June 5th 10, 05:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On 6/5/2010 11:55 AM, K. Fred Gauss wrote:
"Family is one of the reasons that could prompt Armstrong to end his
career for good at the end of the season."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100604/...ourg_armstrong

Haven't we heard that before?
Old June 5th 10, 09:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Francesco del Ponte

Davey Crockett wrote:
"K. Fred Gauss" a écrit profondement:

| "Family is one of the reasons that could prompt Armstrong to end
his
| career for good at the end of the season."

| http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100604/...ourg_armstrong

I see he's still full of bull****

--
Davey Crockett

Amen brother.
FdP
Old June 5th 10, 11:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Cicero Venatio

K. Fred Gauss wrote:
"Family is one of the reasons that could prompt Armstrong to end his
career for good at the end of the season."

-----------
He would ride stronger if it was for the Olsen twins.
Old June 6th 10, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss

B. Lafferty wrote:
On 6/5/2010 11:55 AM, K. Fred Gauss wrote:
"Family is one of the reasons that could prompt Armstrong to end his
career for good at the end of the season."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100604/...ourg_armstrong

Haven't we heard that before?

From:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100605/...ourg_armstrong

"It's even impossible to compare right now because 12 months ago today I
was in Colorado recovering from the Giro, trying to prepare for the
Tour, having a baby so there's really no comparison."

The man had a baby last June! No wonder he didn't win the tour!

He really is miraculous!
Old June 6th 10, 02:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

From:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100605/...ourg_armstrong

"It's even impossible to compare right now because 12 months ago today I
was in Colorado recovering from the Giro, trying to prepare for the
Tour, having a baby so there's really no comparison."

The man had a baby last June! No wonder he didn't win the tour!

He really is miraculous!

I'll bet his butt hurt so much he used a steroid cream on it.
Old June 6th 10, 05:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred

From:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100605/...ourg_armstrong

"It's even impossible to compare right now because 12 months ago

today I
was in Colorado recovering from the Giro, trying to prepare for

the
Tour, having a baby so there's really no comparison."

The man had a baby last June! No wonder he didn't win the tour!

He really is miraculous!

I'll bet his butt hurt so much he used a steroid cream on it.

And I'll bet he can produce a doctor's note for it if you give him a day or
so.
Old June 6th 10, 06:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

From:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100605/...ourg_armstrong

"It's even impossible to compare right now because 12 months ago

today I
was in Colorado recovering from the Giro, trying to prepare for

the
Tour, having a baby so there's really no comparison."

The man had a baby last June! No wonder he didn't win the tour!

He really is miraculous!

I'll bet his butt hurt so much he used a steroid cream on it.

And I'll bet he can produce a doctor's note for it if you give him a day or
so.

You are so cynical. :-)
Old June 6th 10, 07:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss

B. Lafferty wrote:

From:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100605/...ourg_armstrong

"It's even impossible to compare right now because 12 months ago
today I
was in Colorado recovering from the Giro, trying to prepare for
the
Tour, having a baby so there's really no comparison."

The man had a baby last June! No wonder he didn't win the tour!

He really is miraculous!
I'll bet his butt hurt so much he used a steroid cream on it.

And I'll bet he can produce a doctor's note for it if you give him a
day or
so.

You are so cynical. :-)

If there were any Church of the Free Markets adherents left in this NG,
they would explain to you why this is not cynical, but rather moral and
just.