(UK) Mountain biking in & around Ambleside - any tips?

Old October 5th 03, 10:31 PM
Blue Stu

Default (UK) Mountain biking in & around Ambleside - any tips?

Three of us are going up to Ambleside in the Lake District next
weekend. We can all be described as farily novice mountain bikers.
Anyone got any tips on routes etc. Where should we be heading off to
each day - ideally I'd like to leave the car at Ambleside and do the
lot on the bike.
We've got 3 days cycling to fill!!!
We're staying in Ambleside itself....any tips on where to eat/drink.
Good pubs?
I'm figuring we'll be pretty thirsty & hungry at the end of each day.

Old October 6th 03, 01:11 AM
Juliette

In article ,
says...

http://www.mountain-bike-cumbria.co.uk/

--
nowt

Mike Vandeman qa2 Mountain Biking 26 November 18th 03 01:16 PM
More Hate Mail from a Typical Mountain Biker Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 11 October 26th 03 06:14 AM
(UK) Mountain biking in & around Ambleside - any tips? Blue Stu Mountain Biking 5 October 12th 03 08:39 AM