Department of awful department

Old July 5th 09, 01:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default Department of awful department

http://tour-de-france.velonews.com/photo/94381

Old July 5th 09, 02:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...
http://tour-de-france.velonews.com/photo/94381

Curious but not awful.

Old July 5th 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul B. Anders

--
Ryan Cousineau /

Not sure that's a place where I'd want a likeness of my face.

Brad Anders
Old July 5th 09, 02:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Paul B. Anders wrote:
On Jul 4, 5:55 pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://tour-de-france.velonews.com/photo/94381

--
Ryan Cousineau /

Not sure that's a place where I'd want a likeness of my face.

My desire to sit on Schleck's face is limited.
Old July 5th 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Sun, 05 Jul 2009 00:55:04 GMT, Ryan Cousineau
wrote:

http://tour-de-france.velonews.com/photo/94381

Wow. Those suck.

Old July 5th 09, 08:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...
http://tour-de-france.velonews.com/photo/94381

Curious but not awful.

An interesting theory, but I'm sticking with awful, especially when you
consider the Schlecks themselves riding on these saddles.

Sit on my face, and tell me you love me...

Old July 5th 09, 09:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

http://tour-de-france.velonews.com/photo/94381

That's a bit in your face.

Old July 5th 09, 12:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

wrote:

http://tour-de-france.velonews.com/photo/94381

If you want to save it to your PC :
http://tour-de-france.velonews.com/f...l_bikes_07.jpg
Old July 5th 09, 10:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

On Jul 5, 2:55*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://tour-de-france.velonews.com/photo/94381

--
Ryan Cousineau /

You mean VeloNews? Here is another entry, French minister of health
and sport Roselyne Bachelot
http://www.urvoas.org/wp-content/upl...1202367502.jpg
She's the one who warned Armstrong that they would be out to get him
during the Tour.

-ilan
Old July 5th 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"ilan" wrote in message

You mean VeloNews? Here is another entry, French minister of health
and sport Roselyne Bachelot
http://www.urvoas.org/wp-content/upl...1202367502.jpg
She's the one who warned Armstrong that they would be out to get him
during the Tour.

Now there's someone that looks both competitive and healthy.....