"I Never Tested Positive"

Old October 11th 04, 03:15 AM
Tim Lines

Kyle Legate wrote:
Tim Lines wrote:

You've missed his point by fixating on the dick sucking part.

I think trdina should try this again with something that's a little
less close to home.

I'm a little confused as to why this whole dick sucking thing is considered
an insult. Thousands of people cheerfully look upon it as harmless
recreation.

Now there's a question that really gets to the heart of rbr's raison d'etre.

I don't know.

--

--------------------

Remove CLOTHES to reply
Old October 11th 04, 06:46 AM
Amit

"hold my beer and watch this..." wrote in message .

I'm a little confused as to why this whole dick sucking thing is
considered an insult. Thousands of people cheerfully look upon it as
harmless recreation.

And thank god my wife's one of them.

i hate you
Old October 11th 04, 05:46 PM
gwhite

h squared wrote:

Kyle Legate wrote:

I'm a little confused as to why this whole dick sucking thing is considered
an insult. Thousands of people cheerfully look upon it as harmless
recreation.

i was just discussing this same exact thing this morning...

I'm sure you were very polite and didn't speak with your mouth full. Could
Lafferty do the same? I have some doubts.
Old October 12th 04, 12:45 AM
Tom Kunich

"h squared" wrote in message

i was just discussing this same exact thing this morning...

Heather, will you marry me?

Old October 12th 04, 01:30 AM
Warren

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
k.net...
"h squared" wrote in message

i was just discussing this same exact thing this morning...

Heather, will you marry me?

Further confirmation that some men will in fact marry for sex.

What happened to the good old days when men married so they could get a good
meal on a regular basis?

-WG

Old October 12th 04, 02:11 AM
Roadrash Dunc

Warren Wrote:
"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
k.net...
"h squared" wrote in message

i was just discussing this same exact thing this morning...

Heather, will you marry me?

Further confirmation that some men will in fact marry for sex.

What happened to the good old days when men married so they could get a
good
meal on a regular basis?

-WG

Men have learnt to cook well for themselves and even do some
housework.W

--
Roadrash Dunc

Old October 12th 04, 02:24 AM
h squared

Tom Kunich wrote:

"h squared" wrote in message

i was just discussing this same exact thing this morning...

Heather, will you marry me?

i'll never get married. this confuses the women my bf works with. they
come up with interesting (?)questions like, "what incentive do you have
to buy the cow when you're getting milk for free?" and he always says, "
? but heather doesn't want to get married..." (aside, i so looove being
referred to as a cow)

and tying it into warren's post- one of them got *very* upset that i do
not cook my man dinner. i am doing him wrong! (although i'll give him my
leftovers, lol. he cooks for me because he doesn't like watching me eat
cereal nite after nite).

heather
Old October 12th 04, 04:31 AM
warren

In article , h squared
wrote:

Tom Kunich wrote:

"h squared" wrote in message

i was just discussing this same exact thing this morning...

Heather, will you marry me?

i'll never get married. this confuses the women my bf works with. they
come up with interesting (?)questions like, "what incentive do you have
to buy the cow when you're getting milk for free?" and he always says, "
? but heather doesn't want to get married..." (aside, i so looove being
referred to as a cow)

and tying it into warren's post- one of them got *very* upset that i do
not cook my man dinner. i am doing him wrong!

They probably also don't understand why a woman (that's you) would want
to spend all her time outside when she could be inside taking better
care of her man. Alas, Heather got hold of a "Cosmo" magazine when she
was 14 and she's been "confused" ever since. (sigh)

-WG