Introducing the amazing "Show and Tell" X20

Old January 25th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default Introducing the amazing "Show and Tell" X20

We are Looking For Pioneer From US, EUROPE & ASIA

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING..! Product & Business:
*BEST Online & Offline Business TODAY..!
* 2 US Patents... NOT a Filter... NASA Lab Tested.
* Launched May 5th, 2005. This is the BIG money maker you've been
waiting for, With Spill Factor
* X2O is sweeping the USA Nationwide TV (ABC/CBS/FOX) ads for
distributors start on Oct. 17, 2005 - Thousands Member Sign UP
* Our professional team provides unparalleled marketing support to
enable your success!

Just Spend A Few Moments To Checkout These Videos To See Exactly Just
What Xooma Offers You. www.xoomaworldwide.com/globalwater

Chat with My YM ID! xoomaindo - To Intruduce With Our Solid Team
Founder