Another reason for a post-ride beer

Old December 19th 06, 04:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Corvus Corvax

Default Another reason for a post-ride beer

Turns out alcohol helps you recover from brain injury:

http://tinyurl.com/ya3qm6

CC

Old December 19th 06, 04:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

Corvus Corvax wrote:
Turns out alcohol helps you recover from brain injury:

http://tinyurl.com/ya3qm6

CC

Do those Canucks love beer or what?

/s

Old December 19th 06, 04:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Corvus Corvax wrote:
Turns out alcohol helps you recover from brain injury:

http://tinyurl.com/ya3qm6

CC

Buh, ma drain am na enjuryed. Ma drain am jus fine.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot (Need to start drinking again) o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old December 19th 06, 04:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
jason

Scott Gordo wrote:
Corvus Corvax wrote:
Turns out alcohol helps you recover from brain injury:

http://tinyurl.com/ya3qm6

CC

Do those Canucks love beer or what?

/s

We do indeed. Waters filthy fish do nasty things in it, one needs to add
grain, hops, yeast and boil for an hour before the waters safe to drink.
Old December 19th 06, 05:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
GeeDubb

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
Corvus Corvax wrote:
Turns out alcohol helps you recover from brain injury:

http://tinyurl.com/ya3qm6

CC

Buh, ma drain am na enjuryed. Ma drain am jus fine.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot (Need to start drinking again) o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

We had a great impromptu beer tasting session in Palm Springs....then
margaritas at the restuarant along with some great Mixecan food....all for
the 30 mile ride the next day. Could be a reason we ended up having some 13
flats among the 9 of us that day.....

Gary

Old December 19th 06, 09:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

Corvus Corvax wrote:
Turns out alcohol helps you recover from brain injury:

http://tinyurl.com/ya3qm6

CC

I needed another reason, as I was just about to switch to decaf
hazelnut lattes! Thanks,

CDB