Verdict is in on Guy Accused of Attacking Mountain Bikers

Old March 22nd 11, 06:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
SMS

Default Verdict is in on Guy Accused of Attacking Mountain Bikers

There is a good account of the trial and verdicts at
http://peterfrickwright.com/2011/03/mr-vandeman-is-a-very-unique-defendant/#more-600'.

The jury could not reach a verdict on the felony. For the misdemeanors,
there were three guilty and two not-guilty verdicts. The defendant is
free until sentencing.
Old March 22nd 11, 06:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"SMS" wrote in message
There is a good account of the trial and verdicts at
http://peterfrickwright.com/2011/03/mr-vandeman-is-a-very-unique-defendant/#more-600'.

The jury could not reach a verdict on the felony. For the misdemeanors,
there were three guilty and two not-guilty verdicts. The defendant is free
until sentencing.

Much ado about nothing!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 23rd 11, 03:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Opus[_2_]

On Mar 22, 12:29*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"SMS" wrote in message

There is a good account of the trial and verdicts at
http://peterfrickwright.com/2011/03/mr-vandeman-is-a-very-unique-defe.....

The jury could not reach a verdict on the felony. For the misdemeanors,
there were three guilty and two not-guilty verdicts. The defendant is free
until sentencing.

Much ado about nothing!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Not true Ed. Mikey was a PITA, now he's a criminal PITA. Before he
cruised under the radar, now he's at least temporarily in the
spotlight of the law. Any further action he takes against off-road
cycling will have to be 110% legal and above board or he WILL get jail
or prison. Plus he has to stay away from rec.bicycles.soc!
Old March 24th 11, 12:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"SMS" wrote in message

There is a good account of the trial and verdicts at
http://peterfrickwright.com/2011/03/mr-vandeman-is-a-very-unique-defe....

The jury could not reach a verdict on the felony. For the misdemeanors,
there were three guilty and two not-guilty verdicts. The defendant is
free
until sentencing.

Much ado about nothing!

Not true Ed. Mikey was a PITA, now he's a criminal PITA. Before he

cruised under the radar, now he's at least temporarily in the
spotlight of the law. Any further action he takes against off-road
cycling will have to be 110% legal and above board or he WILL get jail
or prison. Plus he has to stay away from rec.bicycles.soc!

I advised Mr. Vandeman to get off of RBS and stay off of it over a year ago
since there are none here but idiotic mountain bikers. He truly wastes his
time on Usenet. Instead I advised him to connect with park and land managers
and other powers that be and try to influence them with his unassailable
logic and good sense. Mr. Vandeman is now doing much more good than he could
ever do on these confounded newsgroups.

Usenet is for fools like you and me. Unlike Mr. Vandeman, I am not serious
about anything and do not mind taking others to task for their foolishness.
Posting to RBS is just fun and games for me and if it is not for you also,
then you are even a greater fool than I suspected.