Ideas for next possible t-shirts?

Old May 30th 04, 04:23 AM
unipsychogirl

Default Ideas for next possible t-shirts?

I think that someone (Tommi) should make T-shirts of the infamous "The
Unicycle Factory" comic strips....if its not allready been done yet. I
got to thinking about the Unicycle Factory cuz when someone mentioned
the thing about the evolution of unicycles, I instantly thought of the
Unicycle Factory comic strip I think titled, "Evolution of a Unicyclist"
where it shows maybe its Tommi but i'm not sure a little boy on a
tricycle, then on a bicycle, then on a standard unicycle, then on a very
tall giraffe unicycle, then in a wheel-chair with a cast on (or to that
effect) hahaha

Kraze, would you please post those T-shirt ideas and other product ideas
that I private messaged to you (if you still have them). Thanks. just to
let you know guys they're pretty lame hahaa.

I think that almost any cover to any decent unicycling movie that's been
made would make a good T-shirt design. I know there will be T-shirts for
my movie...and maybe beer-bottle-openers for john childs and earings for
me, oh, wait, no, that should read that i just want to go shopping for
earing at the mall, the ones that flash the led different colors

I also think they should make T-shirts of the various adds that
unicycle.com has put out if they haven't done so yet. by the way I would
like to be on a T-shirt......hehe

this is probably totally irrelevant, but I still have the miniscule
design that I sketched out for my retainer....my orthodontist was
letting his patients put a little logo or design next to their name on
their top retainer along with getting to pick out its color...but that's
before he got CHEAP!!!!!! ugghh!!! no fair! i could have sold that
retainer on e-bay for some big bucks.

--
unipsychogirl

~Sara C.

"I CAN JUMP OVER YOUR HONOR STUDENT ON MY UNICYCLE!!!" -me to old lady
at festival

"I BET YOU CAN!" -old lady, without a clue as to what a "unicycle" is

) (A.I.M. S.N: "unipsychogirl" but mostly on
as "violpunk") )--O

My lame claim to the sorta-hall-of-fame (I'm in shame):
http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/unicon..._Juggling.html
unipsychogirl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4356

Old May 30th 04, 05:30 AM
munimanpete

I'm busy trying to come up with some sort of label to put on T-Shirts
and hats and sell on my website http://www.muniman.2ya.com
I'm just not the most creative guy in the world, any advice on doing
this kind of thing?

--
munimanpete - come on and do the muni

"Look mum, that boy's on a circus bike"
munimanpete's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6311

Old May 30th 04, 12:43 PM
evil-nick

The evovlving man sounds good, as does the wheelchair-bound lad...

--
evil-nick - One-Wheeled Psycho!

They make them with two wheels now?
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

Old May 31st 04, 04:17 PM
Scott Kurland, RMT

bugman wrote:
Is it just me or people on this forum just way too sensitive.

I am sure the ideas so far are just way too controversial and will
ultimately cause this thread to be 40 pages of whining.

Oh, well, if you're not too sensitive, I have a bone to pick with you about
your sig:

"It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the
press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of
speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the
freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who
serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who
allows the protester to burn the flag."
~Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC

When the reporter reports, when the poet declaims, when the crowd demonstrates,
or burns the flag...

If they are oppressed...

Whose hard callused hand do you think does the oppressing? E.g. Kent State,
Tiananmen Square....

My grandfather was a soldier in WW2, and he was proud to have served... but he
knew what he was. Soldiers kill people and break things.

People might respond, oppression is usually the police, but... whose side is
the soldier on? The cop, or the poet?

Old May 31st 04, 05:13 PM
kraze

Hey, what happened to talking about t-shirt ideas? No one wants to talk
about soldiers.

--
kraze - Army Of One Wheel

Post proelia praemia.
kraze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6583

Old May 31st 04, 05:29 PM
evil-nick

"Look ma, no hands!!!"

Old June 6th 04, 12:01 AM
Scott Kurland, RMT

uniextreme wrote:
Ok what does that logo mean?
Sheep knee snoopy kill?
Ewe Leg Charlie brown kill?

Guessing, having never seen what you were looking at:

ewe knee sigh kill.

Old June 6th 04, 12:49 AM
Sofa

on the breast pocket although no pocket on the shirt, just that
area)

a simple unicycle silouette

On the back:

'You think YOUR asscrack is sweatty?!?'

--
Sofa - you - pee - dee

'A circus clown is just a carny who's too stupid to flip a ride switch
on and off. Now, you take a circus clown, roll him on the barn floor,
kick him in the head a couple hundred times, and what have you got?' -
Hank Hill

'Unicycle Product Reviews' (http://tinyurl.com/368h6) *107* reviews on
*72* products

'London Unicycling Club Website ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/)
version 3.02

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old June 6th 04, 12:54 AM
darchibald

Hahaha
I don't like that one.

David

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 4.5

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

Old June 6th 04, 01:15 AM
Sofa

After rereading my post, the sad face must seem to be in quite an odd
location to you.

This was just supposed to be a : and a (