Switch unimag 3 in english !

Old July 1st 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Default Switch unimag 3 in english !

Miles, you want to pick me up a copy while you are there ?

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old July 1st 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Cool, not that I will be going to Unicon.

I like the new site btw.

--
Any Terrain

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'
Old July 2nd 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Hi!

I can't wait to buy my copy! How much it will cost in UNICON?

Your new site is way better than the old one! Congratulations!

--
pedrotejada

unicycledood wrote:

surfer1024 wrote:

hey guys, who can do hick doubles

Me, Forrest, Luke, Shaun and everyone that is french.

Old July 2nd 08, 10:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

i hate the new site, but i'd be interested in picking up a magazine.
Flash sucks. and it's slow.

--
brendan
Old July 2nd 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

brendan wrote:
i hate the new site, but i'd be interested in picking up a magazine.
Flash sucks. and it's slow.

So true! But I liked the design... And it's much better than the old
one...!

--
pedrotejada