I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishingus with it

Old February 10th 10, 11:35 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
jeff

Default I finally get it: If GW is not man-made, then God is punishingus with it

Edward Dolan wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Sarah at least is not a murderer like liberals are (abortion).
Why is it that right wingers care more about a 1 minute old embryo
than a 1 minute old baby. Seems wrong to me. I do not support abortion
willy nilly either.
A human life begins at conception. A woman should not **** if she does
not want a baby.

Now there's a platform that will be popular with Americans.

A man similarly should not **** if he does not want a baby.
What is there about this that you do not understand?

I don't believe a one cell egg is a human. Millions and millions of
fertilized eggs are silently removed with a womans cycle. Very few eggs
become human.

What does a fertilized egg become if not a human being?

Usually, nothing. Sometime a human.

Saint Edward the Great is the last celibate in the known universe. That
is because He never wanted a baby and indeed would not mind if mankind
perished from this earth.

I believe that. It goes to the Republican motto: "I've got mine, screw
you."

But I don't got mine. I also took a vow of poverty. The only vow I never
took was one of obedience. When it comes to frugal-living, you haven't a
clue! You are just another big spending liberal Dem who does not give a damn
about indebtedness. Hey, let the next generation pay for my easy living.

As I've posted before the debt to GDP is consistently lower under
Democratic Presidents than under Republicans. What is frugal about
spending money you don't have?

Also your bud W is responsible for the largest increase in government
in a generation.

Jeff

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old February 10th 10, 11:42 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
jeff

Edward Dolan wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Only if you tell me how you are frugal. So far, all you have done is
defend big free spending liberal Dems.

I don't support free spending. You have yet to tell me what spending you
are talking about other than "all spending". Some spending is always
necessary and for the public good.

The spending that needs to be controlled the right has no plans or
desires to tackle. You defended the Medicare Drug Bill drug company
giveaway. That is the better part of a trillion dollars. I oppose that. I
oppose the Iraq War and it's trillion dollar cost. Not because I oppose
war, but because it was a fools errand.

You can spend more money trying to avoid a war than you do by going to war.

I also oppose subsidizing rich farming conglomerates.

Now, there's over 2T I would have cut. What can you come up with?

Just cut all spending by a certain percentage. And keep on doing it until
the debt is eliminated.
[...]

So, we cut the military. How unpatriotic? We cut transportation? How
short sighted.

You and Tom Sherman should get together. He only likes
his "liberal" facts too.

You think that any statistic you don't like is a liberal fact. And just
making something up is just as good because it is a "fact" from your side?

I see the same thing referenced to Fox Opinion shows. You give them
weight because you believe that an opinion is equal to something that has
journalistic news standards to uphold. Rush et all are noting but opinion,
if they make a mistake there is no journalists standard to apply. They
just go on about their business of making themselves rich feeding tripe to
a gullible audience. Hitler and Goebells did the same.

I recognize opinion when I see it. I also recognize facts and hard news when
I see it. I don't conflate the two.

Really?

Nevertheless, facts and hard news need interpretation and to be put in some
kind of context. If you don't do that, all you have got is confusion and
anarchy which no one can make any sense of. It is the business of
commentators to make sense of the facts and hard news. You have your
commentators and I have mine.

I don't have commentators, you do. It is only Republicans that need
wingnut radio. Note that there is no Air America, because Dems don't
need to be told what to think like Republicans do.

By the way, Rush at least is entertaining, something you can't claim for
that god damn ****ing Chris Matthews on MSNBC.

I don't watch him or any other commentator. You are the addict.

I will stick with Bill Sornson who at least knows a
fact when he sees one.

Based on purely belief.

I always look into sources, no matter which side the "fact" is on. You
certainly don't as you are admittedy going on blind faith.

I mostly have contempt for facts until they are put into some kind of
context. Facts on their own are like lost orphan children wandering in a
wilderness searching for an adult to save them.

So, you want the spin? You sure got it. Democrats want to know,
Republican want to be told. That's why Repubs march in lock step and
Dems don't.

Old February 10th 10, 01:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
gregg

Edward Dolan wrote:

Clinton needed to do more that lob a few missiles into Afghanistan. He need
to go after them like Bush did. Maybe 9/11 would never have happened if he
had.
[...]

Are you serious or just on drugs? Afghanistan has nothing at all to do
with 9/11 nor did the war in Iraq. If you believe in that, tell me what
Santa is going to bring you for Christmas.
Old February 11th 10, 12:55 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"jeff" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
There were other good and sufficient reasons for taking out Iraq.

So it had nothing to do with the real reason. And just what was that?

What justifies the loss of 4K Americans, 100's of thousand of innocent
civilians and the inexorable rise of Iran?

We got a lot at not much cost. Quite a bargain really.

That is One Trillion and that does not include all the cost of replacing
worn out and blown up equipment. And you never explained what we got.

"We got Iraq on our side." - Ed Dolan
[...]

The important thing is to kill them wherever they are.
[...]

The important thing is not to breed them faster than we can kill kill
them. W years were banner years for alQaeda.

It was all destined to happen no matter what. Arab Islamists hate us for
what we are, not for what we do.
[...]

Old February 11th 10, 01:01 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"gregg" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

Clinton needed to do more that lob a few missiles into Afghanistan. He
need
to go after them like Bush did. Maybe 9/11 would never have happened if
he
had.
[...]

Are you serious or just on drugs? Afghanistan has nothing at all to do
with 9/11 nor did the war in Iraq. If you believe in that, tell me what
Santa is going to bring you for Christmas.

Al-Qaeda was situated in Afghanistan and protected by the Taliban. What
planet do you live on?

There were other good and sufficient reasons to take out Iraq.

Thank God Bush was president during this time and not Gore!

Old February 11th 10, 01:15 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"jeff" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
What good does it do to be frugal in your personal life when the country
is going to hell?

It's your boy W that sent us into the deepest recession since the Great
Depression.

The country is on the mend. Unless you are an unreasoning ideologue
who just has these feelings. It's really all personal to you anyways. I
mean, you have brought up all the names you hate, and not said one word
about any policy except that you agree that the top marginal rate should

Start viewing Glenn Beck on Fox and get educated. The country is NOT on the
mend!

Hitler knew from what political spectrum he was coming even if
you don't.

You are the only one who thinks that Hitler was just left of Stalin.

Hitler and Stalin were both Leftists. Words mean something after all.
Leftists all become tyrants eventually.
[...]

The VA went to holy hell under W, how is that patriotic?

Not aware of that. The VA in Sioux Falls takes very good care of me.

Old February 11th 10, 01:25 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"jeff" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
You like immoral *******s like Ted Kennedy. I don't. President Kennedy
was also a scofflaw and a terrible president who bungled the Cuban
invasion. Apparently only the Bushs know how to invade and win.

Er win? Democrats have actually won more wars in recent history than
Republicans. WWI, WWII, Korea, Kosovo all waged and won by democratic
presidents.

Yes, all Democratic wars, as Dole once characterized them. Maybe if we
had had more Repubs in office there would not have been so many wars nor
would they have ended so badly.

We didn't start those wars. It was the republicans who did not want to get
involved in WWII. Traitors. So, you would have kept us out of WWII?
Amazing what a patriot you are.

Maybe Churchill should have let Hitler have Poland instead of going to war
over it. After all, what did Poland matter to the West.

WWII did not end well for the West. Russia took over all of Eastern Europe
because Roosevelt did not have the guts to oppose it. But that is a liberal
Dem for you - always gutless and brainless to the bitter end!

Let's see what Obama is going to do about Iran, if anything.
[...]

Old February 11th 10, 01:34 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"jeff" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
What does a fertilized egg become if not a human being?

Usually, nothing. Sometime a human.

Why was there a doctor in Kansas performing late term abortions? Maybe it is
OK for parents to kill their children when they no longer want them?

Saint Edward the Great is the last celibate in the known universe. That
is because He never wanted a baby and indeed would not mind if mankind
perished from this earth.
I believe that. It goes to the Republican motto: "I've got mine, screw
you."

But I don't got mine. I also took a vow of poverty. The only vow I never
took was one of obedience. When it comes to frugal-living, you haven't a
clue! You are just another big spending liberal Dem who does not give a
damn about indebtedness. Hey, let the next generation pay for my easy
living.

As I've posted before the debt to GDP is consistently lower under
Democratic Presidents than under Republicans. What is frugal about
spending money you don't have?

That is what I am asking you! You need to slow down and read me more
carefully!

Also your bud W is responsible for the largest increase in government in
a generation.

Evidently, you have stopped following the news altogether. The present debt
is the greatest in our history and is unsustainable. If you had any smarts,
you would be frightened by the way things are going.

Old February 11th 10, 01:52 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"jeff" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
Just cut all spending by a certain percentage. And keep on doing it until
the debt is eliminated.
[...]

So, we cut the military. How unpatriotic? We cut transportation? How
short sighted.

Yes, just cut EVERYTHING by a certain percentage. Hard times will be good
for us all. It will give your term "frugal-living" some meaning.
[...]

Nevertheless, facts and hard news need interpretation and to be put in
some kind of context. If you don't do that, all you have got is confusion
and anarchy which no one can make any sense of. It is the business of
commentators to make sense of the facts and hard news. You have your
commentators and I have mine.

I don't have commentators, you do. It is only Republicans that need
wingnut radio. Note that there is no Air America, because Dems don't need
to be told what to think like Republicans do.

Everyone needs commentators, unless you regard yourself as the smartest man
in the world. Original thinking is vastly overrated. There is not one man in
ten thousand who is capable of it.

By the way, Rush at least is entertaining, something you can't claim for
that god damn ****ing Chris Matthews on MSNBC.

I don't watch him or any other commentator. You are the addict.

That is why you don't seem to know much about anything, not even
frugal-living.
[...]

I mostly have contempt for facts until they are put into some kind of
context. Facts on their own are like lost orphan children wandering in a
wilderness searching for an adult to save them.

So, you want the spin? You sure got it. Democrats want to know,
Republican want to be told. That's why Repubs march in lock step and Dems
don't.

The mass media, which is overwhelmingly liberal, just spins all day long.
You can't get any honest political news from them. Only Fox News is fair and
balanced. Even liberals are flocking to Fox because they are fed up with the
spin of the rest of the media. MSNBC is the worst of the bunch and is truly
reprehensible. Journalism, as we have known it in the past, is dead.

Old February 11th 10, 02:54 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
jeff

Edward Dolan wrote:
"jeff" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
There were other good and sufficient reasons for taking out Iraq.
So it had nothing to do with the real reason. And just what was that?

What justifies the loss of 4K Americans, 100's of thousand of innocent
civilians and the inexorable rise of Iran?
We got a lot at not much cost. Quite a bargain really.

That is One Trillion and that does not include all the cost of replacing
worn out and blown up equipment. And you never explained what we got.

"We got Iraq on our side." - Ed Dolan

Do you really think so?

Do you have a any idea how close Iran and Iraq are? You do realize
that they have very close religious ties amongst other ties?

Doesn't Rush ever talk about that?

Remember Muntadar al-Zaidi? The guy who threw the shoes at W. He
didn't serve much jail time.

Jeff
[...]

The important thing is to kill them wherever they are.
[...]

The important thing is not to breed them faster than we can kill kill
them. W years were banner years for alQaeda.

It was all destined to happen no matter what. Arab Islamists hate us for
what we are, not for what we do.
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Finally made my first vid! Jerrick Unicycling 1 December 14th 06 09:09 PM
Mistakes were made / I made a mistake [email protected] Racing 1 November 26th 06 07:58 AM
Finally my video is made! brownboy13 Unicycling 10 April 9th 06 01:10 PM
I finally made it out Mark McNeill UK 0 February 20th 05 06:10 PM
finally i have made the final uni trailer thinuniking Unicycling 18 December 3rd 03 10:55 AM