Brisbane ride.

Old January 12th 08, 08:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smee56

Default Brisbane ride.

Hey ez i wont make it as i no longer live in NZ but a quick quwstion did
those people from the last ride you came on send those pics through??

--
smee56

Mortzł
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 12th 08, 11:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

hows the 28th? or the sunday of that week. im away on th 25, 26 and 27th
and working full time between then and now.

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are directly involved with selling
drugs..."
"50% of all reproductive problems are because of the man..." and
from my mum "is titanium strong?"
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 12th 08, 12:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ezraaspland

28th should be fine i think, but how bout both days. Nah bro those
people didn't send any of the photos!!! Which wasn't good some of them
would have looked awesome, so your in NZ now ay! Having fun?

Just realised this thread would be very annoying if your not one of the
three who actually post on it! Sorry!

--
ezraaspland

Check my 1 year of riding 'vid!'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3sANGtaN08)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 12th 08, 11:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
munidrifter

hey guys, first post yay, im municycler's cousin- Mark

Anywho a mate of mine wants to get into mountain biking so im going to
take him to daisy hill this arfternoon to see if he likes it. I will
obviously be on my uni.

All are welcome, at the buddist temple approx 2.30-300 pm.

Late notice i know but i only found out just now so come along if you
can.

PS im pretty bad but will be a reasonably paced muni ride with lots of
rest stops etc cos the mtber isn't the fittest bloke around lol.

come if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
munidrifter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_VkLds9WKI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYMbtddoFJw

i love uni
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 12th 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

i cant make it to daisy hill (no car). both days sounds good, but i cant
make it on the 27th. i dunno if i told you but i got my cars
transmission back in . so im pretty happy (and sore). still need to
do the steering but thats easy. and yes, this thread must be really
annoying but hey its better then most replies.

Old January 15th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Hi Kevin and I are going for a ride in southbank, where are the best
places to ride for street/trials in southbank?
Thanks bye.

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home) 'My Gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6) 'YouTube Account'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Sir I'm picking something up on my radar.
(Everyone comes to look)
It's a cup of coffee.
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 15th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Municycler

Are you in brisbane reef?

There are a lot of places, just ride on all the bike paths and you will
see some stuff. Near The Piazza, is good aswell.

--
Municycler

'Day vs. Night' (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=yGI8L1Psxro)

'29er Video' (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=jCueUYBh_qo)
ONE WHEEL FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

I think thats where we went it was some stadium thing with seats and
stuff. Yeah we were riding where the river is and where those
artificial beaches are. It rained all day and ruined my ability to do
street.

It was fun anyway.

Oh yeah and we saw this square of tiles that had a unicyclist in it. I
was very surprised.

Old January 16th 08, 07:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dan de man

i have a relitivly major foot injury( Im limping badly) so i wont be
riding for a bit

--
dan de man

What is the hell is nature smoking?

Mikefule wrote:
You half expect them to make "Brrrrm brrrrm" noises with their lips when
they're alongside you at the traffic lights.

http://www.usenet.com