brisbane ride.

Old February 24th 08, 10:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
andrew_carter

Default brisbane ride.

G'day all. How are you?

Are there still regular muni rides happening in Brisbane? If so I'd be
keen to come along. I do love trials riding but I'm not so keen on
riding around where there's lots of people, so I'll have to give these
other rides a miss.

I'd like to get a bit of riding done in the next two months. After
that I'm moving to Berlin for the rest of the year! It's all very
exciting...I may even meet soem German unicyclists over there, but I'm
not sure if I can really bring a unicycle with me.

Cheers,
Andrew

--
andrew_carter

*'www.unicycletips.com' (http://www.unicycletips.com) | 'my photos
and videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/andrew) | '\\"dancing
about architecture\\"'
(http://www.dancingaboutarchitecture.com.au)*
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 26th 08, 08:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sprida

Anybody? It's not as hot now dandeman you know you want to

--
Sprida
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 26th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Geobytes

On Feb 24, 8:16 pm, andrew_carter
t.com wrote:
Are there still regular muni rides happening inBrisbane?

Have you tried searching he
http://www.google.com/cse?cref=http%...le& loading=1
(Sorry about the long URL but it will take you straight to the
Brisbane page.)
Old March 5th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bad310

I wouldn't mind coming up for a ride. I am progressing alot quicker than
I first thought I would, so I might be able to keep up with you guys,
lol.
I am down on the Gold Coast but I go up to brissy to ride my "cough"
lowrider/oldskool pushies "cough" with a group of guys so I would be
willing to travel up there for a uni ride. Plus I wouldn't have to
drive as getting the uni on the train would be easier than one of my
bikes.

--
bad310

"If you don't go when you want to go, by the time you do go, you'll be
gone" Burt Munro
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 9th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sprida

Would anyone be up for a ride around easter? So not this weekend but the
next one?

--
Sprida
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 9th 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

yeah im in, i should be studying but i havent ridden in sooo long its
not funny. damn homework/study/car/work.

where did you have in mind.?

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are directly involved with selling
drugs..."
"50% of all reproductive problems are because of the man..." and
from my mum "is titanium strong?"
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 9th 08, 07:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sprida

Haha I know what you mean I havn't ridden in a while either. As for the
"where" well I never realy got that far :P. I'm not realy fussed, maybe
meat at the plaza like usual and try and find some different riding
places. Any suggestions?

--
Sprida
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 9th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bad310

What sort of riding do you guys do on these rides?
I am only a beginer so I cant do any tricks or ride really fast or
anything
Sunday or Monday would be good for me, if im gonna go.
Cheers Mitchell

Old March 10th 08, 11:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

hmmm. next sunday? as in sunday in 6 days? cause that i can do. easter
weekend, mayby....

we mainly do street/trials/freestyle. nothing too hard if you dont want
it to be.

Old March 10th 08, 11:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Sprida

I can do both next sunday and easter weekend but I would prefer it to be
easter weekend because of asignments and exams next week. Althought I
don't realy mind all that much either way.

--
Sprida
http://www.usenet.com