FS: Road Component Group (Ultegra/Dura Ace) w/FREE Frame

Old December 4th 05, 08:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: Road Component Group (Ultegra/Dura Ace) w/FREE Frame

Ultegra 9 speed: STI, Octalink Bottom Bracket, FR/RR Derailleurs,
Cassette 12/25, Chain

Dura Ace 8 speed: 32h Hubs, Brakeset w/Ti hardware

Dura Ace 9 speed: Cranks 172.5 - 53/39

Misc: Mavic Reflex clincher rims, 14/15 spokes (drive rear), 15/16
front and non-drive rear), ITM stem/bars, Avocet 40R Ti saddle, Ritchey
WCS 27.2 seat post, Shimano XTR headset, Speedplay X2 pedals.

All parts are in excellent working condition w/approx. 5-7k miles.
Drivetrain parts are about 3 years old, wheels are 7 years old. Bars
are brand new as is the rear tire.

All these parts are currently attached to a home built frame. I'm a
mechanical engineer and have been building frames in my garage for
about 7 years. The frame included was used by myself and is in
excellent condition with one exception, the chainstay bridge was
recently removed and the paint had to be touched up - paint match is a
little off.

The frame was built with Dedacciai ZeroUno tubing. This tube set is
middle of the road in terms of stiffness/ride quality. It's stiffer
than Zero/Foco and is more dent resistant due to the slightly thicker
center butted section. Paint is PPG Deltron urethane (base coat/clear
coat) with epoxy primer - good durable stuff. Frame weight is 3.9lbs.
and fork is 1.4 lbs. Henry James headtube lugs, Walter BB/seat
lug/fork crown/dropouts. Silver brazed.

Top tube 55.5cm, Seat tube 55cm (C-T), 53.5cm (C-C), 73/73 angles,
41.5mm chain stay, 7.5cm bottom bracket drop, 4.3cm fork rake.

Since the frame is home built I'm basically thowing it in for free to
anyone that wants the parts. I've never had any problem with it other
than the previously mentioned chain stay bridge issue.

I'll sell the whole lot for $500 + $50 shipping.

I'll try to post a photo link but if it doesn't work, please email for
them.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nessis...r=ed64&.src=ph

Thanks for looking.

Ed Ness