Trains, bikes, romance and the Dark Side

Old May 7th 07, 10:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Richard Bates

Default Trains, bikes, romance and the Dark Side

Had a lovely chat with a lovely lady on the return journey from my
weekly trip to Bristol. She's a general kind of outdoor girlie and is a
cyclist. She informed me that she had recently crossed to the "dark
side". Having already agreed to meet again, I mentally celebrated
finding a potential girlfriend with a recumbent. "Yes", she continued,
"I've just bought a 2nd hand motorbike".

Should I pursue this one ...?
Old May 7th 07, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
wafflycat

"Richard Bates" wrote in
message ...
Had a lovely chat with a lovely lady on the return journey from my weekly
trip to Bristol. She's a general kind of outdoor girlie and is a cyclist.
She informed me that she had recently crossed to the "dark side". Having
already agreed to meet again, I mentally celebrated finding a potential
girlfriend with a recumbent. "Yes", she continued, "I've just bought a 2nd
hand motorbike".

Should I pursue this one ...?

You'll have to be bloody quick on your pedal cycle if she's on her motorised
one...

Old May 7th 07, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Hearns

Richard Bates wrote:

finding a potential girlfriend with a recumbent. "Yes", she continued,
"I've just bought a 2nd hand motorbike".

Should I pursue this one ...?

Yes, if you can stop yourself screaming when said lady takes you out on
the back of the bike.
For Pete's sake, you should be asking where you can get a good looking
set of leathers at this stage :-)
Old May 7th 07, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mark Thompson

Having already agreed to meet again, I mentally celebrated
finding a potential girlfriend with a recumbent. "Yes", she continued,
"I've just bought a 2nd hand motorbike".

Should I pursue this one ...?

Hell yeah. Most 'bikers have skinny chicken legs so can't pull the leather
trouser look off. On the other hand if she cycles she'll have lovely
legs...
Old May 8th 07, 07:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul - xxx[_2_]

Richard Bates typed:
Had a lovely chat with a lovely lady on the return journey from my
weekly trip to Bristol. She's a general kind of outdoor girlie and is a
cyclist. She informed me that she had recently crossed to the "dark
side". Having already agreed to meet again, I mentally celebrated
finding a potential girlfriend with a recumbent. "Yes", she continued,
"I've just bought a 2nd hand motorbike".

Should I pursue this one ...?

Heheheheh, if you need to ask then perhaps not ...

--
Paul - xxx

The 'other' dark side Nick Kew UK 1 January 18th 07 02:56 AM
Going to the dark side... Plodder Australia 6 August 18th 06 01:50 AM
So Tell Me About the Dark Side... Artemisia General 114 July 1st 06 10:17 AM
So Tell Me About the Dark Side... Artemisia UK 150 July 1st 06 10:17 AM
So Tell Me About the Dark Side... Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 46 July 1st 06 10:17 AM