DRS - A legend in his own mind

Old August 13th 04, 04:31 PM
Mike VM

Default DRS - A legend in his own mind

It seems unlikely that DRS is going to see the error of his ways, and
unless we could get in touch with his mother and get his computer
privileges removed, I can't see he's going to stop posting.

Since he clearly has fairly severe learning difficulties (although,
more to do with social interaction and basic comprehension than use of
simple English and typing), there is little point in continuing to try
to show him the error of his ways.

Even though a poster has now actually quoted the relevant section of
the applicable RFC, and clearly explained why the OP was not wrong to
post in the way that he did (the term "top posting" is irrelevant
since what he posted was a new article, not a reply), DRS is still
running off at the mouth at every opportunity.

I suggest we leave the rancid little twerp to fester.

He has said he won't be embarrassed by this episode when he hits
puberty, but I suspect he will.
Old August 13th 04, 04:35 PM
DRS

"Mike VM" wrote in message
om
It seems unlikely that DRS is going to see the error of his ways, and
unless we could get in touch with his mother and get his computer
privileges removed, I can't see he's going to stop posting.

Since he clearly has fairly severe learning difficulties (although,
more to do with social interaction and basic comprehension than use of
simple English and typing), there is little point in continuing to try
to show him the error of his ways.

You're repetitive and wrong, which is worse than just being wrong.

Even though a poster has now actually quoted the relevant section of
the applicable RFC, and clearly explained why the OP was not wrong to
post in the way that he did (the term "top posting" is irrelevant
since what he posted was a new article, not a reply),

The RFC is inapplicable, but there's no persuading you of the error of your
ways. The OP thought he was top-posting. That's why he "apologized" for it
and yet went ahead and did it anyway.

DRS is still
running off at the mouth at every opportunity.

You're not only stupid but a liar as well. I am merely answering my
critics. Welcome to Usenet.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old August 13th 04, 06:07 PM
Rick Onanian

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 01:35:59 +1000, "DRS"
wrote:
The RFC is inapplicable

If the RFC is inapplicable, then what exactly does apply?

Provide a link, and paste the relevant text from it.
--
Rick Onanian
Old August 13th 04, 06:12 PM
DRS

wrote:
The RFC is inapplicable

If the RFC is inapplicable, then what exactly does apply?

I've already explained it several times.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old August 15th 04, 03:51 PM
Chris B.

Classic.

Thanks! g

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:01:10 +1000, "DRS"
wrote:

"Chris B." wrote in message

On 13 Aug 2004 08:31:21 -0700, (Mike VM) wrote:

It seems unlikely that DRS is going to see the error of his ways, and
unless we could get in touch with his mother and get his computer
privileges removed, I can't see he's going to stop posting.

He won't. He's a kook.

No, I'm not. All I did was call out a self-confessed top-poster.

Old August 15th 04, 04:00 PM
DRS

"Chris B." wrote in message

Classic.

Thanks! g

What do you think it says about you that you would inconvenience so many
people just to try to irritate me?

--

A: Top-posters.

Old August 15th 04, 04:53 PM
Chris B.

This from the kook who changed the title of the thread unnecessarily
for the same reason?

The effect was devastating by the way; I simply cannot overstate this.

Thanks for another laugh!

Old August 15th 04, 05:21 PM
DRS

wrote:
"Chris B." wrote in message

Classic.

Thanks! g

What do you think it says about you that you would inconvenience so
many people just to try to irritate me?

This from the kook who changed the title of the thread unnecessarily
for the same reason?

What it says is that you're are a selfish, inconsiderate ****. You are the
real kook. I could never been in the same league as you.

--

A: Top-posters.