Will Contador retire early next year....?

Old July 26th 15, 12:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Randall Shimizu

Default Will Contador retire early next year....?

After such a terrible performance in this years TDF I am beginning to wonder if Contador will retire at the end of this year or early next year and skip the TDF....? I think it's highly doubtful that AC will ride the Vuelta this year. Personally I think he should try and win the Worlds or the Tour of Lombardy again.
Old July 26th 15, 08:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_12_]

Randall Shimizu a écrit profondement:

| After such a terrible performance in this years TDF I am beginning to
| wonder if Contador will retire at the end of this year or early next
| year and skip the TDF....? I think it's highly doubtful that AC will
| ride the Vuelta this year. Personally I think he should try and win
| the Worlds or the Tour of Lombardy again.

Probably not fully recovered from the Giro.

Retire? I think not, but time will tell.

--
Davey Crockett says Check out the Tour
http://algarveservers.com/sportsite/
Old July 26th 15, 01:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Randall Shimizu

Contador announced today that he intends to ride the 2016 TDF. Without stronger climbers next year Contador will have hard time winning next year. I was bit surprised that he committed to riding the TDF again so soon.

Old July 26th 15, 08:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Randall Shimizu

Certainly Tinkov-Saxobank will reevaluate team leadership after this years TDF. It quite possible that they will have co-leadership untill AC retires.

On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 12:22:04 AM UTC-7, Davey Crockett wrote:
Randall Shimizu a écrit profondement:

| After such a terrible performance in this years TDF I am beginning to
| wonder if Contador will retire at the end of this year or early next
| year and skip the TDF....? I think it's highly doubtful that AC will
| ride the Vuelta this year. Personally I think he should try and win
| the Worlds or the Tour of Lombardy again.

Probably not fully recovered from the Giro.

Retire? I think not, but time will tell.

--
Davey Crockett says Check out the Tour
http://algarveservers.com/sportsite/
http://inconnu.freeshell.org/sportsite
http://bellacanela.com

Contador out for one year Anton Berlin Racing 29 January 30th 11 10:12 PM
Contadar signs with Saxo & Riis believes Contador can win all 3 toursin the same year Randall Racing 0 August 4th 10 12:29 AM
Contador - another "Armstrong" or his best year ? Keith Racing 0 July 23rd 09 04:54 PM
Will Armstrong retire? Manco Racing 35 July 20th 05 12:52 AM
Norwich based audaxes early next year dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 2 November 20th 03 09:00 AM