A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Carpocalypse



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old March 14th 19, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 28
Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:38:40 +0000, TMS320, an especially retarded,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:


You have no idea what I think, apart from the words I have written here.


Doesn't matter, senile idiot! All the matters is that he KNOWS that you will
suck him off, any time he sets out a silly bait for you! LOL
Ads
  #42  
Old March 14th 19, 04:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 28
Default Carpocalypse

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 23:05:36 +1300, Peter Keller wrote:

On 14/03/2019 07:06, Commander Kinsey wrote:
because you're stupid.


Amazing the way to stoop to personal insults.


Good to see that you felt personally addressed, troll-feeding senile idiot!
  #43  
Old March 14th 19, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,663
Default Carpocalypse

On 14/03/2019 13:42, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:38:40 -0000, TMS320 wrote:
On 14/03/2019 13:29, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:21:56 -0000, TMS320
wrote:

On 14/03/2019 12:44, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 08:55:25 -0000, TMS320
wrote:

On 14/03/2019 00:41, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 23:41:42 -0000, TMS320
wrote:

On 13/03/2019 19:27, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 19:02:06 -0000, TMS320
wrote:

What opinion have I expressed that is in, your
opinion, ****ed up? You seem to be trying to be,
and failing, a mind reader like Nugent.

This: "When we have wiped ourselves out the planet
will still be a rock in space and bacteria and fungus
will evolve to clean up the mess we made."

Very well.

You claim there is no warming effect due to human
action. It's a point of view.

There might be, but it will be negligible compared to the
natural cycles. And it won't cause harm since it'll just
put us back to where we were - it's common sense.

There are many other ways of wiping ourselves out than
digging carbon out of the ground.

But the treehuggers only concentrate on that one, which
won't wipe anything out.

"it'll just put us back to where we were". But we weren't
there. Like many of the modern plants, animals and insects
that we rely on.

You'd be surprised how quickly things adapt.

There are two things in your statement. One is an assumption
about me, the other concerns the pace of evolution.

WTF? I made one statement, that evolution is faster than you
think.


You have no idea what I think, apart from the words I have written
here. Try it, how fast is evolution - in numerical terms.


You're disagreeing with me, so I know what you think.


You think I know nothing about evolution and, apparently, I would be
surprised by facts. The only thing you can do is to provide facts, then
we would find out whether I am surprised. If you don't then we know
you're bull****ting. Your call.

Whatever, nothing changes the fact that if we weren't there in
the first place the only way it is physically possible to go
back there is to turn into compost. That is one remarkably
quick adaptation.

Er no. Animals and plants were both very much alive then, not
just compost.


Well, gosh... Do you know what compost is?


Yes, it's not plants or animals, which were very much alive when all
the carbon was in the air where it belongs.


Different plants and animals! Clearly the idea of present day plants and
animals turning to compost was a big whoosh.

Besides, you specifically mentioned "we".


Now what are you on about? You're seriously deranged, you seem
unable to grasp simple conversation.


I will say the same about you. You need to make up your mind and define
what you mean by "we", as in "where we were".
  #44  
Old March 14th 19, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 28
Default TMS320, an especially retarded,

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 17:49:44 +0000, TMS320, an especially retarded,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:



I will say the same about you. You need to make up your mind and define
what you mean by "we", as in "where we were".


I believe that's you and him: he setting out any bait for you, and you
gratefully sucking him off, EVERY time! BG
  #45  
Old March 14th 19, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 31
Default Carpocalypse

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 17:49:44 -0000, TMS320 wrote:

On 14/03/2019 13:42, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:38:40 -0000, TMS320 wrote:
On 14/03/2019 13:29, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:21:56 -0000, TMS320
wrote:

On 14/03/2019 12:44, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 08:55:25 -0000, TMS320
wrote:

On 14/03/2019 00:41, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 23:41:42 -0000, TMS320
wrote:

On 13/03/2019 19:27, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 19:02:06 -0000, TMS320
wrote:

What opinion have I expressed that is in, your
opinion, ****ed up? You seem to be trying to be,
and failing, a mind reader like Nugent.

This: "When we have wiped ourselves out the planet
will still be a rock in space and bacteria and fungus
will evolve to clean up the mess we made."

Very well.

You claim there is no warming effect due to human
action. It's a point of view.

There might be, but it will be negligible compared to the
natural cycles. And it won't cause harm since it'll just
put us back to where we were - it's common sense.

There are many other ways of wiping ourselves out than
digging carbon out of the ground.

But the treehuggers only concentrate on that one, which
won't wipe anything out.

"it'll just put us back to where we were". But we weren't
there. Like many of the modern plants, animals and insects
that we rely on.

You'd be surprised how quickly things adapt.

There are two things in your statement. One is an assumption
about me, the other concerns the pace of evolution.

WTF? I made one statement, that evolution is faster than you
think.

You have no idea what I think, apart from the words I have written
here. Try it, how fast is evolution - in numerical terms.


You're disagreeing with me, so I know what you think.


You think I know nothing about evolution and, apparently, I would be
surprised by facts. The only thing you can do is to provide facts, then
we would find out whether I am surprised. If you don't then we know
you're bull****ting. Your call.


Sorry, I only communicate in English. Your OCD is showing, you look like an arsehole, speaking like a robot, analyzing every single word in my sentences. Grow up and learn normal language. I was making one point and one point only, that evolution will cause adaptation. Yet you pick on the single irrelevant word "surprised" and argue about that.

Whatever, nothing changes the fact that if we weren't there in
the first place the only way it is physically possible to go
back there is to turn into compost. That is one remarkably
quick adaptation.

Er no. Animals and plants were both very much alive then, not
just compost.

Well, gosh... Do you know what compost is?


Yes, it's not plants or animals, which were very much alive when all
the carbon was in the air where it belongs.


Different plants and animals! Clearly the idea of present day plants and
animals turning to compost was a big whoosh.


Are you an American? Are you ignorant of humans and animals living in vastly different climates all over the world today?

Besides, you specifically mentioned "we".


Now what are you on about? You're seriously deranged, you seem
unable to grasp simple conversation.


I will say the same about you. You need to make up your mind and define
what you mean by "we", as in "where we were".


I don't need to define every single word, most people can understand simple English. I know you're only a cyclist, but come on....
  #46  
Old March 15th 19, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,205
Default Carpocalypse

On 15/03/2019 05:25, Peeler wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 23:05:36 +1300, Peter Keller wrote:

On 14/03/2019 07:06, Commander Kinsey wrote:
because you're stupid.


Amazing the way to stoop to personal insults.


Good to see that you felt personally addressed, troll-feeding senile idiot!

Thanks for the compliment.
  #47  
Old March 15th 19, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,205
Default Carpocalypse

On 15/03/2019 01:41, TMS320 wrote:
On 14/03/2019 10:02, Peter Keller wrote:
On 14/03/2019 07:01, TMS320 wrote:
I only suggested what will happen when/if we wipe ourselves out. People
talk about "saving the planet". That is the bull**** bit - the planet
will save itself.


Yes the planet will save itself, probably by wiping out most of the
human race through war or pestilence.
To make a difference to global warming we have to reduce emissions by
over 75%.
This will simply not happen if the population is nearly 8B and growing.
We have to find a humane way of getting the population of the world to
fall to 2B or less
Telling everyone to reduce their emissions by 75% by going back to the
stone age simply will not happen.


Yes, some want to think that altering the atmosphere does not have
consequences. Even if they try to argue that GW is not one of the
consequences.


yes it has happened before.
The Great Dying at the end of the Permian was accompanied by GW of over
8 C, caused largely by the formation of Pangaea with its large amount of
waterless land blasted by the sun, reduction of plant life leading to a
rise in CO2 in the atmosphere, and killing off of 95% of the animals in
the world at that time.
Perhaps killing off 75% of the humans is not such a bad thing.
  #48  
Old March 15th 19, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,205
Default Carpocalypse

On 15/03/2019 02:42, Commander Kinsey wrote:
You're seriously deranged,


Why do people insult others?

People with narcissistic tendencies tend to be particularly likely to
hurl an insult your way so that they can feel better about themselves.
  #49  
Old March 15th 19, 10:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,205
Default Carpocalypse

On 15/03/2019 07:32, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Grow up


And become like you? Bloody hell no ....
  #50  
Old March 15th 19, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,663
Default Carpocalypse

On 14/03/2019 18:32, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 17:49:44 -0000, TMS320 wrote:

On 14/03/2019 13:42, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:38:40 -0000, TMS320 wrote:
On 14/03/2019 13:29, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 13:21:56 -0000, TMS320
wrote:

On 14/03/2019 12:44, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 08:55:25 -0000, TMS320
wrote:

On 14/03/2019 00:41, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 23:41:42 -0000, TMS320
wrote:

On 13/03/2019 19:27, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 19:02:06 -0000, TMS320
wrote:

What opinion have I expressed that is in, your
opinion, ****ed up? You seem to be trying to be,
and failing, a mind reader like Nugent.

This: "When we have wiped ourselves out the planet
will still be a rock in space and bacteria and fungus
will evolve to clean up the mess we made."

Very well.

You claim there is no warming effect due to human
action. It's a point of view.

There might be, but it will be negligible compared to the
natural cycles.* And it won't cause harm since it'll just
put us back to where we were - it's common sense.

There are many other ways of wiping ourselves out than
digging carbon out of the ground.

But the treehuggers only concentrate on that one, which
won't wipe anything out.

"it'll just put us back to where we were". But we weren't
there. Like many of the modern plants, animals and insects
that we rely on.

You'd be surprised how quickly things adapt.

There are two things in your statement. One is an assumption
about me, the other concerns the pace of evolution.

WTF?* I made one statement, that evolution is faster than you
think.

You have no idea what I think, apart from the words I have written
here. Try it, how fast is evolution - in numerical terms.

You're disagreeing with me, so I know what you think.


You think I know nothing about evolution and, apparently, I would be
surprised by facts. The only thing you can do is to provide facts, then
we would find out whether I am surprised. If you don't then we know
you're bull****ting. Your call.


Sorry, I only communicate in English.* Your OCD is showing, you look
like an arsehole, speaking like a robot, analyzing every single word in
my sentences.* Grow up and learn normal language.* I was making one
point and one point only, that evolution will cause adaptation.* Yet you
pick on the single irrelevant word "surprised" and argue about that.


That's a long winded way of saying "I haven't a clue". Try to leave the
playground.
Whatever, nothing changes the fact that if we weren't there in
the first place the only way it is physically possible to go
back there is to turn into compost. That is one remarkably
quick adaptation.

Er no.* Animals and plants were both very much alive then, not
just compost.

Well, gosh... Do you know what compost is?

Yes, it's not plants or animals, which were very much alive when all
the carbon was in the air where it belongs.


Different plants and animals! Clearly the idea of present day plants and
animals turning to compost was a big whoosh.


Are you an American?* Are you ignorant of humans and animals living in
vastly different climates all over the world today?


It is likely that some present day life will continue when conditions go
back 350 million years. Which proves absolutely nothing.

Besides, you specifically mentioned "we".

Now what are you on about?* You're seriously deranged, you seem
unable to grasp simple conversation.


I will say the same about you. You need to make up your mind and define
what you mean by "we", as in "where we were".


I don't need to define every single word, most people can understand
simple English. I know you're only a cyclist, but come on....


It is curious how some people put more effort into saying why they don't
want to give an answer than giving the answer.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.