Quest for pink components

Old December 9th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tak

Default Quest for pink components

Hello,
I'm on a quest for pink components - the pinker, the better.
The 'Phantom Hoppley'
(http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=941) and 'Pink Pantha'
(http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1166) are both way out
of my price range (and extreme overkill hardware-wise).

A quick search shows me that 'Bedford'
(http://www.bedfordunicycles.ca/) was offering pink frames and tires at
one point, and 'municycle.com' (http://tinyurl.com/557q8s) appears to
have some pink tires and saddles.

Anyone else have good leads on pink stuff?

--
Tak

"Unicycling goes against common sense." --maestro8
Old December 9th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samwii

on the Koxx one website they have the Flight pink unicycle, which has a
flourecent pink rim, pedals and seat post clamp

--
samwii

_ [ C O L O R = \ \ " Y E L L O W \ \ " ] B R I N G _ B A C K _ T H E _
R O U N D C R O W N _ F R A M E S ! [ / C O L O R ] _
I'm getting one...
Old December 9th 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tak

Cool, and it looks like they sell all their components separately as
well.
I have to say though, I hate 'their website'
(http://www.koxx-one.com/).

Old December 9th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

the gussett pimp BMX tyre comes in pink, as seen on the pink panther,
should be available from any decent bike store

--
kington99

Dave

Old December 10th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fluxusmaximus

Qu-Ax has a pink seat.

Halo has an AWESOME PINK TIRE - comes in 24 too.

--
fluxusmaximus

Old December 10th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniaddict

You should just get your stuff powdercoated. It's not that expensive.
Are you making a custom uni? If yes post pics please.

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders up for a ride PM me!
'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)
*85 foot coast!*
Old December 10th 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tak

fluxusmaximus wrote:
Qu-Ax has a pink seat.

Halo has an AWESOME PINK TIRE - comes in 24 too.

That tire is exactly what I'm looking for.
However, I can't find the seat anywhere but municycle.com, which, being
based in Germany, appears to cost nearly double the price of the seat to
ship (to Florida).

uniaddict;1146687 wrote:
You should just get your stuff powdercoated. It's not that expensive.

That's certainly an option for metal components.

Are you making a custom uni? If yes post pics please.

Right now, evaluating expense/work/time vs. gain in awesomeness.
If anything custom happens, pics will be posted.

Old December 10th 08, 06:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jim

You can buy that tire over here
http://www.bti-usa.com/public/item/GU4888

It says not in stock at the warehouse but you could use the "find a
retailer near you" link at the top of that page to see if any local
stores have one in stock.

They are also out of stock of the pink pedals at the warehouse
http://tinyurl.com/553juh

jim

--
Jim

Cooking Quest le123du General 0 April 19th 08 05:31 AM
Trials unicycle = £300, Pink fluff = £1.99/m, Having pink fluffy rimtape = PRICELESS! Eddbmxdude Unicycling 14 January 6th 07 02:25 AM
Quest 1 Gps on my bicycle Bill Cotton Rides 0 December 2nd 05 05:08 PM
Nostalgia quest soup UK 6 August 30th 05 06:50 PM
£40,000 of Giant bikes stolen -Little Tricycle Pink Pink 10" David L Mountain Biking 0 November 5th 03 10:06 PM