FLU

Old December 8th 17, 09:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default FLU

On 2017-12-07 13:35,
wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/health...rts/index.html

Not sure what flu has got to do with vehicles but ... again this year I
know several people who got the flu shot and became sick. Very
sick. I never got a flu shot and ... so far never contracted flu. I
guess the flu shot only protects against yesteryear's strains and
they caught a "new and improved" strain.

-- Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

gnaw their systems are weak. Your argument that you know x so Y is
false is XXXXXX

if the rider has flu after one of JB's forays into local culture then
the rider cannah ride. Is this obvious or what ?

When I was a student I rode with flu. No fun but I had to.

My worst was riding home from work with what turned out to be appendicitis.

A neighbor had that happen. The doc said 1/4h later and he might have
been six feet under.