TdF stage 13 summary

Old July 15th 05, 04:54 PM
Bob Martin

Default TdF stage 13 summary

Changes in stage 13 compared to stage 12

Biggest gainers by position :
+5 Karsten Kroon
+4 J÷rg Ludewig
+3 SŚbastien Hinault
+3 Stephan Schreck
+3 Servais Knaven
+3 Robert F÷rster
+3 Rafael Nuritdinov
+3 Nicolas Jalabert
+3 Nicki S÷rensen
+3 Juan Manuel Garate

Biggest losers by position :
-9 Bradley McGee
-9 Wim Vansevenant
-8 Johan Vansummeren
-4 Dario Cioni
-2 Michael Albasini
-1 Fabian Cancellara
-1 Fabian Wegmann
-1 Gorazd Stangelj
-1 Michael Rich

Biggest gainers by time :
+0:20 Robbie McEwen
+0:12 Stuart O'Grady
+0:08 Fred Rodriguez
+0:08 Carlos Da Cruz
+0:02 Chris Horner

Biggest losers by time :
-11:09 Johan Vansummeren
-11:09 Wim Vansevenant
-5:40 Bradley McGee
-2:43 Thomas Voeckler
-2:35 Dario Cioni
-0:36 Michael Albasini
-0:23 Alessandro Bertolini
-0:23 Alessandro Vanotti
-0:23 Andrei Grivko
-0:23 Beat Zberg
-0:23 Benjamin Noval

Favourites by position :
+2 Stefano Garzelli
+1 Vladimir Karpets
+1 Santiago Botero
+1 Paolo Savoldelli
+1 Oscar Pereiro Sio
+1 Michael Rogers
+1 Levi Leipheimer
+1 Jan Ullrich
+1 Francisco Mancebo
+1 Floyd Landis
+1 Carlos Sastre
+1 Bobby Julich
+1 Andreas Kl÷den
+1 Alexandre Vinokourov
-4 Dario Cioni

Favourites by time :
-0:23 Vladimir Karpets
-0:23 Roberto Heras
-0:23 Paolo Savoldelli
-0:23 Denis Menchov
-2:35 Dario Cioni

Favourites standings :
1 Lance Armstrong (USA) Discovery Channel 50.13.50
2 Michael Rasmussen (Den) Rabobank 0.38
3 Christophe Moreau (Fra) Credit Agricole 2.34
4 Ivan Basso (Ita) Team CSC 2.40
5 Santiago Botero (Col) Phonak Hearing Systems 3.48
6 Levi Leipheimer (USA) Gerolsteiner 3.58
7 Francisco Mancebo (Spa) Illes Balears-Caisse d'Epargne 4.00
8 Jan Ullrich (Ger) T-Mobile Team 4.02
9 Andreas Kl÷den (Ger) T-Mobile Team 4.16
10 Floyd Landis (USA) Phonak Hearing Systems 4.16
11 Alexandre Vinokourov (Kaz) T-Mobile Team 4.47
16 Bobby Julich (USA) Team CSC 6.37
17 Carlos Sastre (Spa) Team CSC 6.37
20 Michael Rogers (Aus) Quick.Step 9.10
26 Stefano Garzelli (Ita) Liquigas-Bianchi 14.21
29 Paolo Savoldelli (Ita) Discovery Channel 16.29
30 Oscar Pereiro Sio (Spa) Phonak Hearing Systems 16.50
38 Roberto Heras (Spa) Liberty Seguros-W³rth 29.09
51 Denis Menchov (Rus) Rabobank 46.39
53 Vladimir Karpets (Rus) Illes Balears-Caisse d'Epargne 47.57
73 Dario Cioni (Ita) Liquigas-Bianchi 1.00.06

Retirements to date :
Ag2r-Prevoyance Jean-Patrick Nazon (Fra) DNF 11
" Sylvain Calzati (Fra) DNF 8
Credit Agricole Jaan Kirsipuu (Est) DNF 9
Davitamon-Lotto Leon van Bon (Ned) DNF 8
Discovery Channel Manuel Beltran (Spa) DNF 12
Domina Vacanze Angelo Furlan (Ita) DNF 12
" Sergei Gonchar (Ukr) DNS 8
Fassa Bortolo Claudio Corioni (Ita) DNF 6
" Dario Frigo (Ita) DNS 11
" Kim Kirchen (Lux) DNF 11
Franžaise Des Jeux Christophe Mengin (Fra) DNS 8
Illes Balears-Caisse d'Epargne Alejandro Valverde (Spa) DNF 13
" Isaac Gßlvez (Spa) DNF 8
Lampre-Caffita Alessandro Spezialetti (Ita) DNF 7
" Evgeni Petrov (Rus) DNS 10
" Gerrit Glomser (Aut) DNF 10
Liberty Seguros-W³rth Igor Gonzalez de Galdeano (Spa) DNF 9
Liquigas-Bianchi Luciano Pagliarini (Bra) DNF 9
Phonak Hearing Systems Robert Hunter (RSA) DNF 12
" Steve Zampieri (Swi) DNF 7
Quick.Step Kevin Hulsmans (Bel) HD 11
" Stefano Zanini (Ita) DNF 11
" Tom Boonen (Bel) DNS 12
Saunier Duval-Prodir Constantino Zaballa (Spa) DNF 5
" Jose Angel Gomez Marchante (Spa) DNF 9
" Nicolas Fritsch (Fra) DNF 12
Team CSC David Zabriskie (USA) DNF 9
" Jens Voigt (Ger) HD 11
Total retirements : 28

Old July 15th 05, 05:05 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:54:49 GMT, Bob Martin wrote:
Biggest gainers by position :
+5 Karsten Kroon

WOOHOO!

Retirements to date :
Illes Balears-Caisse d'Epargne Alejandro Valverde (Spa) DNF 13

DAMN!

--
Firefox Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
Old July 15th 05, 05:19 PM
Jonathan v.d. Sluis

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:54:49 GMT, Bob Martin wrote:
Biggest gainers by position :
+5 Karsten Kroon

WOOHOO!

Retirements to date :
Illes Balears-Caisse d'Epargne Alejandro Valverde (Spa) DNF 13

DAMN!

The good thing is we know he can be good outside of Spain, too. As this tour
wasn't really wide open from the beginning, he'll be an eagerly awaited
candidate next year.

Or did you put some heavy bet on him?

Old July 15th 05, 05:24 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:19:00 +0200, Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
Or did you put some heavy bet on him?

No no, just looking for some excitement in the Tour.

--
Firefox Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
Old July 15th 05, 05:29 PM
Donald Munro

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
No no, just looking for some excitement in the Tour.

You'd be better off looking for a dense hot chick from Norway.

Old July 15th 05, 06:04 PM
gwhite

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
No no, just looking for some excitement in the Tour.

You'd be better off looking for a dense hot chick from Norway.

But without big shoulders.
Old July 15th 05, 08:17 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:29:47 +0200, Donald Munro wrote:
You'd be better off looking for a dense hot chick from Norway.

You think Copenhagen is in Norway, or did I miss a thread? (latter highly
likely in July).

--
Firefox Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
Old July 15th 05, 09:06 PM
Stewart Fleming

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:29:47 +0200, Donald Munro wrote:

You'd be better off looking for a dense hot chick from Norway.

You think Copenhagen is in Norway, or did I miss a thread? (latter highly
likely in July).

"Donald Munro" is actually an anagram of Ronda Muldon, who is a dense
hot chick from Oslo.
Old July 16th 05, 12:45 PM
Bart Van Hoorebeeck

"Bob Martin" schreef

Biggest losers by time :
-11:09 Johan Vansummeren
-11:09 Wim Vansevenant

A cunning team move, bringing both at striking distance to Iker Flores.
They had figured that after towing the pack for 100 kms, invisible Iker
wouldn't dare to let go together with them.

Old July 18th 05, 10:02 AM
Donald Munro

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
You think Copenhagen is in Norway, or did I miss a thread? (latter highly
likely in July).

No, I misread or forgot the exact wording of the thread (I'm trying to get
some more dumbass points to keep my rbr license).

TdF stage 10 summary Bob Martin Racing 0 July 12th 05 06:49 PM
TdF stage 8 summary Bob Martin Racing 4 July 10th 05 01:42 AM
The Graciousness Of A Champion hold my beer and watch this... Racing 41 September 4th 03 08:14 PM