Campag versus ShimaNO! or should that be Kerry V Bush?

Old June 10th 04, 04:30 AM
flyingdutch

Default Campag versus ShimaNO! or should that be Kerry V Bush?

Dubbya gets kicked off a mtb. that means his allegience is to Shimano

John Kerry, the (not so) great hope fora vague sense of semblence in th
US presidential race this year is not only a cyclist and fitness nut bu
he rides Campag

http://www.bikebiz.co.uk/daily-news/...int.php?id=365

http://www.campyonly.com/images/shor...kerry_campy.jp

-

Old June 10th 04, 04:45 AM
hippy

Originally posted by flyingdutc
Dubbya gets kicked off a mtb. that means his allegience is to Shimano

or mountain biking

I don't follow US politics, so here's another log on the fire
http://www.biketechreview.com/archiv..._vs_Shimano.ht

hippy ;-

-

Old June 10th 04, 05:00 AM
hippy

flyingdutch wrote:
"In the end, one must remember that these are just bike parts, and that
the immortal words of Tyler Durden apply in full: “you are not the
contents of your wallet” - nor are you defined by the component group
you choose. "

Damn right.. I'll ride whatever gives me the best bang for buck at th
time of purchase

hipp

-

Old June 10th 04, 05:00 AM
flyingdutch

hippy [/i]
[b][quote][i]Originally posted by flyingdutch wrote:
Dubbya gets kicked off a mtb. that means his allegience is to Shimano!

or mountain biking?
I don't follow US politics, so here's another log on the fi
http://www.biketechreview.com/archiv...vs_Shimano.htm
hippy ;-)

fire stoked. i like this bit...

Old June 11th 04, 04:15 AM
flyingdutch

flyingdutch wrote:
nor are you defined by the component group you choose. "

Ye gods! Does that mean Im defined by my (shudder) ridin
ability??? :confused

-

Old June 11th 04, 06:00 AM
amirm

flyingdutch wrote:
Dubbya gets kicked off a mtb. that means his allegience is to Shimano!
John Kerry, the (not so) great hope fora vague sense of semblence in the
US presidential race this year is not only a cyclist and fitness nut but
he rides Campag!
http://www.bikebiz.co.uk/daily-news/...nt.php?id=3655
http://www.campyonly.com/images/shor...erry_campy.jpg

By typing ShimaNO, you already have expressed your opinion, haven't you
I hope your crank snaps tonight ;

Things like this as we see in other cases like Intel vs AMD, MAC vs PC
Holden vs Ford, top posting vs bottom posting... are all fun as long a
I can find a fan from one camp whom I can tease by posing as a fan o
the opposite camp. That's as far as I can go

However, I carry a SHIMANO sticker on the rear windscreen of my car. I
you have a nice-looking campy sticker for me, I'd put it side-by-sid
the Shimano. :

In Hippy's style: me who's not biased and thinks the world is big enoug
for both campy and shimano. :

Cheers

-

Old June 12th 04, 06:36 AM
Fred Nieman

--

switches into teacher mode
This is "Required Reading", kiddies.

George Bush crashes mountain bike, again dreaded Social Issues 0 July 27th 04 07:04 AM
Lance vs George W Bush John Racing 0 July 20th 04 06:30 AM
Bush Bashes Bike Garrison Hilliard General 20 June 3rd 04 08:19 PM
The next president of the United States is a...cyclist Robert J. Matter General 291 March 19th 04 02:56 AM