sell me that 24" frame that your not useing

Old August 7th 05, 09:25 AM
jagur

Default sell me that 24" frame that your not useing

i need a 24" frame, any frame!

i got money!!!!!

-EDIT: if you are one of the 7 people PMing me about my KooKa's, yes you
can use that in trade twords them.-

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Old August 7th 05, 07:22 PM
Tellurider

If you're interested I would build you a frame out of a cro-mo bike
fork. I have built eight so far and i can either use a 1 1/8 inch stem
which has an ID of 25.2 and you can get a one piece shim to fit a 22.2
seat post. Or I have several Fisher forks with a 1 1/4 inch stem that
with a thin shim will fit a 27.2 seatpost, and I will make the shim and
include it with the frame. Pm me if you are interested and I can give
you prices with or without brake mounts. I have built eight frames like
this so far, here are pictures of four of them. The red one with Magura
brakes is mine, I have since upgraded to a profile hub. The orange one
belongs to Jon Sapp, the green one to Kattie Sapp, and the silver on
belongs to Dave Chenavere.

| Attachment filename: dan'suni60%.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/346208|

Tellurider - Dan Wilson

There's a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness".
Tellurider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4972

Old August 7th 05, 07:33 PM
Tellurider

Here's a picture of four of the munis I have built this way the red one
is mine, I have since upgraded it to a profile hub. The orange one is
Jon Sapp's and the green one is Kattie Sapp's.

| Attachment filename: unis reduced.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/346213|

Old August 7th 05, 07:35 PM
Tellurider

Here is the first trials uni I built and it now belongs to Rod Wiley.

| Attachment filename: dan'suni60%.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/346215|

Old August 7th 05, 07:37 PM
Tellurider

Here is the most recent trials uni, mine.

| Attachment filename: trials uni.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/346217|

Old August 7th 05, 10:42 PM
ChangingLINKS.com

jagur wrote:
*i need a 24" frame, any frame!

i got money!!!!!*

I have some extra pedals for you if you aren't able to get the frame.

--
ChangingLINKS.com - member

Drew Brown
'Changing LINKS' (http://www.ChangingLINKS.com)