*Fifthflip Competition*

Old December 21st 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Default *Fifthflip Competition*

Hey, competition starts when we get 3 people to enter. It ends on the
15th day of January. I don't have the sig trophy thing yet, someone
will have to make one for me, I don't know how.

Rules are simple.
Must be landed on a 19" *trials* unicycle.
Cannot have landed before.(on a 19 inch, I don't care if you've landed
before on a 12/16/18)
Can be landed out to in, out to out, in to out, in to in, etc.
I probably forgot some obvious things, so fill them in as we go.

We have to do one of those cool things to enter, such as this--
*Name:*Eli Brill
*Age:*13, 14 on January 3rd
*Time Riding:*About a year and 4 months, with about 7 months of
street.
*Favorite Trick that I can do:*Full Varialflips, and Treybackflips

have at it.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 21st 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

MUST BE ON FLAT? Or can be down a curb?

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old December 21st 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

Sig trophies!

Christmas style:
)-5thflip-'O,
)-5thflip-'O,

Fading from black to red:
)-5thflip-'O,
)-5thflip-'O,

That's all I got for now, I can make more if people want.

I guess I'll enter, even though there's no way I'll win unless people
forget about this thread for 2 years or so...
Name: Peter D******
Age: 14 (till July), might land a 5thflip when I'm 16...
Time riding: 1 year, 7months, started tricks in April 08 (couldn't do
anything besides side mount)
Favorite trick: crankflip or 3spin

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
2nd'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFSqkj_5d6Y)
')-Crankflip-'O,
5th'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNVgwwHR9M)
Old December 21st 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

pedrotejada;1154861 wrote:
MUST BE ON FLAT? Or can be down a curb?

Aha i knew I left something out. May be hit on flat, down a curb, or
down a two set. No greater no less.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 21st 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

petad;1154866 wrote:
Sig trophies!

Christmas style:
)-5thflip-'O,
)-5thflip-'O,

Fading from black to red:
)-5thflip-'O,
)-5thflip-'O,

That's all I got for now, I can make more if people want.

I guess I'll enter, even though there's no way I'll win unless people
forget about this thread for 2 years or so...
Name: Peter D******
Age: 14 (till July), might land a 5thflip when I'm 16...
Time riding: 1 year, 7months, started tricks in April 08 (couldn't do
anything besides side mount)
Favorite trick: crankflip or 3spin

thanks, for the trophies.

Let the competition begin!
you get a head start though, because of my fricken MRSA

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 22nd 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

EliB;1154848 wrote:
Must be landed on a 19" *trials* unicycle.

I don't get this rule. I hate 19" for flips.

The rule should be, no smaller wheel then 19".

--
Emile.m

Team UDC Canada
visit www.municycle.ca

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y (hum, 07/08 winter footage
only)
Old December 22nd 08, 12:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Emile.m;1154902 wrote:
I don't get this rule. I hate 19" for flips.

The rule should be, no smaller wheel then 19".

Yeah. Must be landed on a 19" or higher.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 22nd 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pat Lally

Name:Pat Lally
Age:14, 15 on August 20
Time Riding:About a year and 3 months, with about 7 months of street.
Favorite Tricks that I can do:Bigflips, treyflips, doubleflips

ill hit it down my 2 over christmas break almost landed one today down
it

--
Pat Lally

-Pat Lally
* T e a m I n s a n i t y S t r e e t *
Old December 22nd 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Pat Lally;1154927 wrote:
Name:Pat Lally
Age:14, 15 on August 20
Time Riding:About a year and 3 months, with about 7 months of street.
Favorite Tricks that I can do:Bigflips, treyflips, doubleflips

ill hit it down my 2 over christmas break almost landed one today down
it

nice, I'll film it for you, then I'll land it and you can film it and
we'll post them here.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 22nd 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

First I need to land 540 unispins....
*Name: *Max
*Age:* 14
*Time Riding: *14 months
*Favorite Trick that I can do:* Treyflip

EliB;1154848 wrote:
Hey, competition starts when we get 3 people to enter.* It ends on the
15th day of January*.

Why is there a end date? Most just end when 3 people land it.

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*

*Fifthflip Competition* pedrotejada Unicycling 0 December 21st 08 11:22 PM
360 off of something competition unicycledood Unicycling 0 July 11th 08 12:11 AM
**Gap Competition** Danni Unicycling 0 May 28th 08 04:37 AM
**Gap Competition** sigve Unicycling 5 May 28th 08 12:45 AM
Kris Holm Invitational Unicycle Competition - Unicycle competition in Burnaby BC. JamesH Unicycling 2 June 22nd 07 10:48 PM