massive terrrist attack on Israel controlled by infamous terroristplanner Jake McCrann

Old November 15th 10, 08:24 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle

Default massive terrrist attack on Israel controlled by infamous terroristplanner Jake McCrann

In these days I can express little words to you my siblings. I have
manage to get in contact with some of the biggest terrorists in the
world, people who plan the biggest acts of TERROR on all men. I met
these Israelis at a holiday park.

We killed them all with a knife, slit their throats, all the Israelis,
we killed them. there was so much blood one of our compatriots, for
fear of his own safety blew up the building with phosphourous to wipe
out all evidence. One of the other nutjobs then went and got back from
a 2 days trip to bring us ammonia in 250 gallons and poured it all
over the site of the murder of these 5 Israelis. We had no choice to
argue, we were too busy planning our next terror attack on jews,
mapping all their houses in South Yarra, all over my city for three
days mapping all the judges of the supreme court, all the bankers,
where they live.

I am being used as the ajudicator, the polisher of otherwise irate
logic, logic without calm. I have been kidnapped to be the steady
mind. I was not following orders, I was forced into this by irate men
and women. the women are even more scarey than the men.
Old November 16th 10, 07:07 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle
BDK[_4_]

In article dae8ba4d-3d4c-48cc-83f4-9dcb0e7aca56
@s9g2000vby.googlegroups.com, says...

[...]

Is this a preview of "The World Of Commander McBragg Jr" show?

I give it one episode, unless it's on FX or something, and then it will
run for years.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old November 24th 10, 11:07 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle

On 16 nov, 05:07, BDK wrote:
[...]

I have had offers from hollywood jews to make my film about how I
killed the 5 dancing Israelis, yes. I told them that I dont work with
jews.
Old November 24th 10, 11:20 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle

On 24 nov, 21:07, " wrote:

[...]

I said to them, "Look, I will accept your offer but I refuse to work
with any jews".
Old November 24th 10, 11:30 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle

On 15 nov, 18:24, " wrote:
[...]

one of the other guys wanted to go burn these five jews, he said,
"Jews burn very well. Have you not heard the holohoax story - jerws
are not like normal people, you can burn them in open fires in the
winter even and they just disapear including all their bones and
everything" - I tried to warn them this was not true and convinced my
party to borrow a meat-grinder and we forced all them through it. The
bones were more dificult. We put them through an industrial grinder we
loaned after many days of looking on hte internet we found one in
FLorida and we told them "Look, we just got a couple of more jews to
process, they are just jew bones. Dont call the police or anything.
they are just jews"

Old November 25th 10, 03:31 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.legal,aus.bicycle
BDK[_4_]

In article ec446a0c-5e50-455e-bc07-a6b97bf0d983
@f21g2000prn.googlegroups.com, says...

On 16 nov, 05:07, BDK wrote:
[...]

Pretending to think it really happened...

You're stupid. If you had done it, you could have gotten gas/petrol
money to fund your vast invisible armies' travel into the capitol to
lauch the coup you've been masturbating over for the last several years.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!