Buc2006?

Old October 2nd 05, 10:06 PM
andyparry

Default Buc2006?

well it would be really nice if the scarborough guys organise a nice
trip to Filey brigg and Filey beach, myself Roland and Unicus wondered
over that way, after this years scarborough unicycle and juggling
convention... to prove how nice it was here are a few photos
www.derbyjuggling.co.uk/filey

enjoy....

--
andyparry
andyparry's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8106

Old October 2nd 05, 10:55 PM
DarkTom

Wow! Those fotos are good. They big rocks at the side look amazing!
How come you carried? Did you not try hopping some of them?

Awesome looking terrain, that's me looking forward to going to
Scarbourgh already!

Good on the organisers!!

T.

--
DarkTom

-\"just eat less pies, and then the loads on your seatpost will be
less.\" - johnhimsworth

\"i am a girl\" - amanda.gallacher

\"mud is the ink we use for bodypainting our homage to the muni
sport.\" - goldenchickenii
-
DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

Old October 3rd 05, 09:45 AM
andyparry

the mature and true answer is
"cowardly, cowardly custard, we couldn't cut the mustard"

Old October 3rd 05, 10:48 AM
joemarshall

Hmm, 111 miles. That's a long ride to do in one day...

Anyone else planning to ride there?

If not why not?

Joe

--
joemarshall

my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album483

Old October 3rd 05, 05:53 PM
DarkTom

andyparry Wrote:
the mature and true answer is
"cowardly, cowardly custard, we couldn't cut the mustard"

I thoroughly appreciate and commend your honesty, sir.

T.

Old October 3rd 05, 06:50 PM
roland

DarkTom Wrote:
I thoroughly appreciate and commend your honesty, sir.

T.

and we appreciate yours
Never let it be said that honesty is not one of the great attributes of
an emunicyclist - some say valued even higher than ability to ride the
one wheeled beasts. We had obviously appraised the large boulder field
and would have gamely attacked it with enthusiasm - but you've got to
remember that
a) we're not as young as we used to be
b) it was covered in seaweed - a treacherous combination when mixed
with unicycling
c) we hadn't had out chips for the day and not having them would have
ruined our track record for the weekend
d) The native flora & fauna would have been very disturbed by our inept
bumbling and we didn't want to be responsible for displacing whole
families of hermit crabs
e) and last but not least, we were yellow and scared

we'll be watching and offering advice from the sidelines come next May
unless we get better :-)

--
roland
roland's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5937

Old October 3rd 05, 08:36 PM
sarah.miller

Scarboroughs a nice place. two beaches, a castle, a spa and a damm fine
ice cream parlour. If I make it up that far next spring I'm on for the
ice cream eating ride round the bays.

Sarah

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html
sarah.miller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1694

Old October 4th 05, 12:12 AM
unicycleboy

Its a nice place and nice time to have the convention, hoping to be up
home round that time aswell so easy travel Well its been a while but
i have the internet again so ill be posting again

Huggles
Trev

--
unicycleboy

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Old October 4th 05, 10:34 PM
s7ev0

I've just tried to open this thread from user cp and clicked on
"unsubscribe" by mistake! I had to find it using search, now I'm
hoping that by posting here I'll see the thread again! That
"unsubscribe" is ruthless!

Roll on BUC 2006! Sunny Scarborough? That'll do for me!

--
s7ev0

Avatar courtesy of Loosemoose.

-Darwin loves you-