John Foss

Old October 6th 05, 04:38 AM
unign

Default John Foss

I've never seen a picture or video of you unicycling, are there any you
could post?

--
unign
unign's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10305

Old October 6th 05, 04:41 AM
Skippii

he has quite a few pics of himself on his website,
http://www.unicycling.com/

--
Skippii

One for the Road: Harrisonburg's Unicycle gang.
Skippii's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7822

Old October 6th 05, 04:49 AM
unign

I can't tell anything by those pics, the only one that really showed him
was the wheel walking and rock jumping thing.

Old October 6th 05, 05:09 AM
tomblackwood

Try the thread below, click the link, and open the album for the Damento
Juggling Festival. There are a couple videos in there of John (and
Nathan and Beau) doing some stair riding.

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23301

Edit: Actually, all those albums from that link have videos in them,
many of John. Many also from some of the earlier days, or at least back
to 2001. Explore.

--
tomblackwood

Tailgate at your own risk.....

"By George! The man's a genius!"
Murde Mental

Old October 6th 05, 07:35 PM
forrestunifreak

I saw him at Moab, so I know he exists.

--
forrestunifreak

Warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.
It may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pshycological nudity,
and traces of peanuts.

'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

Old October 6th 05, 10:02 PM
skate4flip

I played unicycle sumo with him and many others at NAUCC 2005

--
skate4flip

Post 23,000 in the Most Replys thread!!!!
Post 25,000 in the Most Replys thread!!!!
skate4flip's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10198

Old October 7th 05, 02:25 AM
Catboy

John's got some muni skillz. He even does gnarly drops and rock trials
lines.

I have some video clips of him up at Northstar a week or two ago.

Check in my gallery under RidesNorthstarpage2 and I have a video of
John Ceaning a loooooooooong log. Also I have some clips of him riding
muni in there somewhere.

--
Catboy

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)
Gallery Updated: 09/25/05

*'UPD T-Shirts ON SALE NOW!!! (Click Me)'
(http://tinyurl.com/9ol8g)*

Old October 7th 05, 07:49 PM
ThisGuyIKnow

He's also in the first Universe, doing some off road wheel walking

--
ThisGuyIKnow
ThisGuyIKnow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10203

Old October 7th 05, 10:07 PM
johnfoss

Speaking of Catoby, one mustn't miss this future classic:
http://tinyurl.com/86ntc

If that doesn't work, it's in Catboy's Dirty Harry gallery, which is
right near the Northstar gallery he mentions above. It's the one,
relatively appropriately titled, "John Foss totally eating it."

I haven't been very good about posting my own little video clips,
though those rarely show me; they're of others. My own gallery
software, Smugmug, can display video but only in MPEG1 format. I
haven't looked into finding the right software to convert my cameras'
Quicktime video clips...

--
johnfoss

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

"Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'

Old October 7th 05, 10:40 PM
john_childs

johnfoss wrote:
I haven't looked into finding the right software to convert my cameras'
Quicktime video clips...

Check out this thread: 'Converting from MOV to MPEG or AVI'
It's all Windows based so you Mac converts will have to dig around for
other software. The software mentioned is all freeware stuff.

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs