!!New Koxx One DVD, new Koxx One products!!

Old March 22nd 07, 08:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Y0ggi82

Default !!New Koxx One DVD, new Koxx One products!!

I am proud to announce you the new Koxx One products:

Our first DVD "The One"
Check out the Appetizer !
= www.koxx-one.com

Riders :

- Yoggi
- Xavier Collos
- Thomas Petracco
- Tiffouille
- Matt Huet
- Ando U-Ta
- Felix Dietze
- Bryan Stevens
- Thorsten Schanz
- Daiki Izumida
- Jonathan Gagneux
- Laurent Gautheron
- Vincent Hermance

[image: http://vids.worldofk.com/koxxone/dif...the_cover.jpg]

New products:

Lazy Boy street frame:

After months of designing, we finely made a frame that's strong AND
light.
The unique colour is copywrited, so don't steal this from us.(talking
to you Kris )

[image: http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5...oke001fy9.jpg]

DT street sadle:

We made a new sadle to fit the Lazy Boy frame.
The special cover give your current uni a cool look.
This sadle will also fit other frames, like the DH Pro,...

[image: http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1...oke002vr5.jpg]

These products will be in shops end of March.

--
Y0ggi82
Y0ggi82's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14596

Old March 22nd 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

so is the frame green?

It is kindof hard to tell in the picture...

anyway, those look great!

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

abbabibble wrote:
don't look at me. i'm just a sheep. BAAAAH.

Old March 22nd 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Catboy

Ummm... I can't really tell from the pictures, but I think that the
saddle and frame are Green, maybe?

Horrible product shots, I can't see any detail. For all I know, that
could be a chrome Nimbus frame and Torker LX saddle.

--
Catboy

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

----The biggest pussy you'll ever meet.

Old March 22nd 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Y0ggi82

Sadle is Army green, and the Lazy Boy is silver/black.

Old March 22nd 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

$100 for a saddle?

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'Pile Driver' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXflM7xVLs) 'Jack Ass'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6U1xH6MtNM)
'Russian Climber'
(http://tinyurl.com/p6vnc) 'Urban Ninja Part 1'
(http://tinyurl.com/2m5o2h) 'Part 2'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9nVENReGBY)
'*Guy rides up tree* ' (http://tinyurl.com/38bk68)
Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990

Old March 22nd 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclepa

joke?

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

Old March 22nd 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

OMG, that frame looks so "gheto".
Maybe, if I get the cash, I will buy it.
And if it's lighter then the KH frame, otherwise no go.

Peter M

--
Probailer2

john_childs wrote:
Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

musketman wrote:
Kris Holm owns death

abbabibble wrote:
cody bent his koxx.

he was working it pretty hard.

dudewithasock wrote:
Bush is probably just trying to get free Playboy.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old March 22nd 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

just wondering yoggi, why are the koxx products so much more expensive
than say KH?

$100 for a saddle without a carbon base is pretty expensive in my
opinion.

-Miles

Old March 22nd 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
boo radley

not quite as funny as the africa black or whatever that thing was.

--
boo radley

"no really, are you sure you love me more than your unicycle?" -my gf

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana." - Groucho Marx
boo radley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10484

Old March 22nd 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
blink

I`ve just bent my african black frame...
i desperately need that frame!! it looks so awesome!
i need to save money for this!

--
blink
blink's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12860

koxx one vs. KH unirox13 Unicycling 20 December 21st 06 04:38 AM
koxx one products good? manon1wheel Unicycling 2 July 27th 06 05:56 PM
koxx one products good? JUNGAUNI Unicycling 4 July 27th 06 05:48 PM
koxx one products good? forrestunifreak Unicycling 1 July 27th 06 05:03 PM
Koxx One in USA ! xavcollos Unicycling 27 February 8th 06 08:14 PM