3 wheel unicycle

Old December 11th 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eccycycler

Default 3 wheel unicycle

Discus.
Has any one got a three wheel giraf unicycle.
Does any one wan't one.
Can any one do any crazy tricks.
Would you say it is better and more fun than a giraf unicycle.

Regards.

--
Eccycycler

Freestyling is prity grait.
Old December 11th 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

I have tried a 2 wheeled giraffe, its impossible! I want to try it with
the third wheel, apparently its quite hard because of teh resistance of
the extra wheels when you pedal. Still looks fun.

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you?
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*
Old December 11th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

I have a homemade 3 wheeled unicycle ( if you went to the buc 15 you'll
have probably seen it)
It isn't very practical, scary at first, with the wheels constantly
slipping.
In height it adds up to about six foot four.
Definetly inpressive, gets every head turned your way. People are
always taking pictures of you and saying things like "How is that
possible"
I also have a normal five foot giraffe (also home made)
I enjoy riding the normal giraffe a lot more because its a lot liter,
the 3 wheeled one is so heavy. You can do tricks on the giraffe, best
you can do on the 3 wheeled is ride and idle, and at best ride
backwards.

I still like it though, but I would recomend getting a normal giraffe
first.

If either of you people who posted above come to the next BUC you can
have a go !

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old December 11th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

I'd love a Giraffe, and to go to BUC actually lol. I borrowed a 5'er off
my LBS for half an hour of great fun... oh good times lol.

Old December 12th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

You can walk the wheel on a 3-wheel giraffe. For general riding it's
less fun because the cycle is a lot heavier, and even when well-adjusted
there's still plenty of friction in the drivetrain compared to a giraffe
with a chain.

But it's much more of an attention-getter -- excellent for parades!

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper
Old December 12th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
blueharmony

Panther Pride has both three wheeled and five wheeled (called stacks). I
rode Ductapes three wheeled this summer at the Portland Juggling
Festival and agree it's a little tricky with all the slippage and extra
weight but doable. Wouldn't want to go down stairs with it!

--
blueharmony

_________
- Kenny
-unicycle for yourself-
Old December 12th 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fraggle

Eccycycler;1147857 wrote:
Discus.
Has any one got a three wheel giraf unicycle.
Does any one wan't one.
Can any one do any crazy tricks.
Would you say it is better and more fun than a giraf unicycle.

Regards.

I have a 3 wheeled unicycle, well it's been in pieces for a while, but
I'm building it up for sunday.

I've not tried any tricks on it yet, I haven't used it in ages, and I
am yet to freemount it.

It is fun to ride, more effort than a normal giraffe unicycle, but I'd
say just as fun.

I am learning to ride the 2 wheeler too, I can running mount, ride
forwards and turn on it, idling and riding backwards are to come.

--
Fraggle

F.
Old December 13th 08, 05:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

I own a 3-wheeled giraffe, personally I find it JUST AS EASY to ride as
my standard giraffe. If you want to see a bit of tricks watch my
multiwheeled video on youtube--- www.youtube.com/unisykolist

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360 Unispins - Hop up 3 pallets
Going to UniNats 2009
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
-Style of riding:- Street and Trials
Old December 13th 08, 06:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adambrody85

I have one as well! We are using it in the parade tommorow. They suck in
the rain though!

--
adambrody85
Old December 13th 08, 09:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

adambrody85;1148702 wrote:
I have one as well! We are using it in the parade tommorow. They suck in
the rain though!

Lol, yes they do. I hope you have good enough tyres! Don't fall on the
wavey people

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.