More lessons from the zoo

Old August 26th 10, 06:30 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default More lessons from the zoo

On Aug 25, 2:22 pm, Father Haskell wrote:
On Aug 25, 10:51 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
Movement of Tantra-Hammock" wrote:

I'm sorry to inform one of my parakeets is dead... The Buddha Parrot
was at the scene of the crime, but I have no proof it was her. It was
my own oversight as I sat down nearby, just out of the line of sight
of the parakeets and the Monk Parrot went in. I heard no struggle, but
found the parakeet sitting sad. She died a few hours later.

Were its feet nailed to its perch?

Small door doesn't allow for fair chance of escape. Maybe she got hurt
while scrambling, or maybe it was coincidence.

But I won't do like God who put the serpent and Eve in the same place
and then blame the whole humanity for it. I will take turns in opening
one cage or the other.

I want to comment that I tried the hamsters and they all died a stupid
death, proving not to be any smarter than the Christians.

Old August 26th 10, 04:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

I'm watching them now. Two parakeets fly --especially one-- and they
are teasing the Quaker Parrot. I don't think she killed the little
one. Remember, I have every reason to believe she's Buddha-
Reincarnate. She's really loving.

I'm kind of playing with the idea of an "inter-species society," sort
of like Christians and Muslims... I know it sounds Utopian, but maybe
they'll get along. Throw in the feisty cockatiel and the mouse, and
you have a complex situation similar to the one we find in the world.
The mouse is having a ball. I just gave her a ball --those hollow
balls-- and she's driving all over the place.

Buddha and the cockatiel, are having a love-hate relationship. They
need each other, but fight too. I've seen a lot of couples like that
and I was in a relationship like that myself.

God created --if you believe the Bible-- over 300 species of parrots,
but some are from Australia, some from Africa and some from South
America. Buddha is from South America and the other two are from Down
Under. I wonder why he created so many species and spread them out
over three continents, unless the three continents were once one
continent.

If you believed in the Devil, you'd think the cockatiel is him, which
is why the neighbor gave it to me. But he's getting better, and enjoys
all this excitement.

Will there be peace in the jungle?

Old August 26th 10, 04:14 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock &
the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories"
wrote in message
[...]

Stay on this thread and I will not bother you. Get off of it on other or new
threads and I will skewer you to oblivion - you god damn dumb ****ing stupid
son of a bitch!

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 26th 10, 04:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Bob F

Edward Dolan wrote:
Stay on this thread and I will not bother you. Get off of it on other
or new threads and I will skewer you to oblivion - you god damn dumb
****ing stupid son of a bitch!

Ever hear of a killfile?

Old August 26th 10, 04:50 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Clams

Bob F wrote:

Ever hear of a killfile?

or some class?
Old August 26th 10, 04:54 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Aug 26, 8:50*am, Clams wrote:
Bob F wrote:

Ever hear of a killfile?

or some class?

Yeah, I think Ed is showing his low class upbringing.

And he's beyond humor or sensitivity.

Calling for nuking the Muslims is not nice.
Old August 26th 10, 05:07 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"Bob F" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
Stay on this thread and I will not bother you. Get off of it on other
or new threads and I will skewer you to oblivion - you god damn dumb
****ing stupid son of a bitch!

Ever hear of a killfile?

Killfiles do not work with morons who proliferate threads because those
threads soon come to dominate the newsgroup, especially if the newsgroup is
small like RBS. It will absolutely scare off newbies.

Old August 26th 10, 05:13 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"Clams" wrote in message
Bob F wrote:

Ever hear of a killfile?

or some class?

Class is wasted on a moron like TM. You have got to hit him over the head
with a sledge hammer to even get his attention. He knows full well what he
has to do to get rid of me.

Old August 26th 10, 05:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
On Aug 26, 8:50 am, Clams wrote:
Bob F wrote:

Ever hear of a killfile?

or some class?

Yeah, I think Ed is showing his low class upbringing.

Class has nothing to do with it. But intelligence does.

And he's beyond humor or sensitivity.

What I am beyond is your proliferating of threads which are not original.
All you do is reconstitute the same old **** over and over.

Calling for nuking the Muslims is not nice.

**** the Muslims - and **** you too, you god damn dumb ****ing stupid son of
a bitch!

Stop proliferating threads and I will not bother you. Otherwise, you will
never be rid of me.

Old August 26th 10, 05:41 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

On Aug 26, 8:50 am, Clams wrote:

Bob F wrote:

Ever hear of a killfile?

or some class?
Yeah, I think Ed is showing his low class upbringing.

Class has nothing to do with it. But intelligence does.

I've never seen you use your intelligence. Show me something you have
posted.

And he's beyond humor or sensitivity.

What I am beyond is your proliferating of threads which are not original.
All you do is reconstitute the same old **** over and over.

How many times you want to hear it? SPACE FOR THE MONKEY, SPACE FOR
THE MONKEY, SPACE FOR THE MONKEY...

Calling for nuking the Muslims is not nice.

**** the Muslims - and **** you too, you god damn dumb ****ing stupid son of
a bitch!

Stop proliferating threads and I will not bother you. Otherwise, you will
never be rid of me.

I have dealt with other nuisances before.

Lessons Learned rem48 Unicycling 2 September 22nd 08 06:48 PM
Lessons near Cooperstown, NY cgee Unicycling 6 September 22nd 06 03:29 PM
lessons! Antimatter Unicycling 2 December 1st 04 03:22 AM
need lessons mjssis Unicycling 3 August 18th 04 05:36 PM