I was advertising corners to lengthy Susanne, who's weakening within the attitude's kingdom.

Old August 14th 07, 07:04 AM posted to sci.crypt,rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tariq Haji al Suqami

Default I was advertising corners to lengthy Susanne, who's weakening within the attitude's kingdom.

Clinton administration did not want import
: controls. Though Cabe Franklin, spokesperson
: for Trusted Information Systems, says Kerrey was
: misunderstood. "In the briefing afterwards, I found
: out he didn't mean that at all. He meant import
: controls, but more regulation than restriction. The
: same way they wouldn't let a car with faulty
: steering controls in the country. He meant more
: quality control," Franklin says. (I don't know
: about you, but I'm not convinced.)
[
What a bunch of hooey.
]
:
: Kerrey's sudden interest in cryptologic arcana
: likely stems from a recent addition to his staff:
: policy aide Chris McLean.
:
: McLean is hardly a friend of the Net. While in
: former Sen. Jim Exon's (D-Neb.) office, McLean
: drafted the notorious Communications Decency
: Act and went on to prompt Exon to de

Jubilee Jame Race Writeup (Lengthy!) kerosian Unicycling 10 July 24th 07 09:33 PM
the myth of the LBS: a (lengthy) rant Fred Clydesdale Techniques 62 November 3rd 06 03:55 AM
Kingdom of Pain Bill Sornson General 8 April 25th 05 03:43 AM
weakening sidewalls by taking off and putting back a lot? wle Techniques 2 November 29th 04 11:15 PM
Kingdom Trail jimmysbr Mountain Biking 0 October 18th 04 06:40 PM