!Dedication Video!

Old August 16th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Default !Dedication Video!

Yo,

Well i'm back from Indiana and i've taken all the footage except the
night footage and put it together for a riding/chill video. Night sess
video to be released shortly. Should be good. It's dedicated to Isaac
Lemasters and Connor Helser. Enjoy.

-Full VarialFlip included.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTktcjjYeHk

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

Trying my best to impress. It seems that some people think that flips
are becoming "trick spam". I just think it's a way to make old school
easy street harder.
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old August 16th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Ah, I think that whole video was unicycle spam.

Why did you have the trick names dissapear so fast?

That rail grind was nice, and of course Full VarialFlip was huge,
obviously..

--
forrestunifreak

Forrest Rowell, Mr Addict.
Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My
gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

Old August 16th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

haha, nice.

a full varialflip is a 360 unispin with a crankflip and your body does
a 180 correct?

--
mornish

tobbogonist wrote:
that was neat, now i only have to put it to use.
parents banned my uni due to low school marks so if there are any nerds
out there with a kind heart, i have a psychology assignment that is a
few weeks over due, it is on intelligence.

Old August 16th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
juggle508

Another great one man. Thanks for bringing the sport such a long ways.

I NOW NAME YOU THE RODNEY MULLEN OF UNICYCLING!!!!!!!!

KH.

--
juggle508

trey varial hickflip over an 8 set ummm... You really have to try
harder, i've done that down an 11 set. Sorry.
-Shaun Johanneson

-----Joshua 1:9------
juggle508's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6701

Old August 16th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

forrestunifreak wrote:
Ah, I think that whole video was unicycle spam.

Why did you have the trick names dissapear so fast?

That rail grind was nice, and of course Full VarialFlip was huge,
obviously..

oh, so that was what those little white things were?

--
mornish

Old August 16th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

juggle508 wrote:
Another great one man. Thanks for bringing the sport such a long ways.

I NOW NAME YOU THE RODNEY MULLEN OF UNICYCLING!!!!!!!!

KH.

haha, I agree.

--
mornish

Old August 16th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
connorunicycle

hahahah shaun i absolutely love you! thanks so much man! i cant wait
till next summer!!

we are the true scatmen!! hahaha

--
connorunicycle

keepin' it real on one wheel......
connorunicycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12937

Old August 16th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dudewithasock

mornish wrote:
oh, so that was what those little white things were?

Heh, same here.

That was a pretty cool video...not my favorite, but I can't deny that
you got mad skillz.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.

trials_uni wrote:
Ha Quebec...Is that place still there?

dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900

Old August 16th 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
connorunicycle

they werent the trick names appearing it was all in your imagination...
fellas its called subliminal messaging...

Old August 16th 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TrialsUni

juggle508 wrote:
Another great one man. Thanks for bringing the sport such a long ways.

I NOW NAME YOU THE RODNEY MULLEN OF UNICYCLING!!!!!!!!

Word.

Sweet video Shaun, as always. Way to keep the flow. This one's going
under my favorites in youtube, and I don't even ride street (well, not
technically, but my trials does have a bit of a street flair to it).

If someone wants to call what you do spam, then let 'em. They're only
jealous they can't pull sh*t as tech and with as much flow as you. So
far you haven't been deterred by criticism in your riding career. I
mean, look at how far you've come, and how incredibly positive you are
about this sport, and are a leader in promoting it.

I have only one piece of advice. Since some of us don't do street, and
you execute your moves so fast, could you put the name of the trick up
on the screen when you show it in slow-mo? Maybe it's just me, and I'm
such a trials fiend that I haven't caught up with the street lingo
yet.

laters,
Evan

--