A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Mayor gives green light for 6 new bike routes across the capital inmulti-million pound cycling scheme



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 31st 18, 09:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,946
Default Mayor gives green light for 6 new bike routes across the capital inmulti-million pound cycling scheme

Sadiq Khan has given the green light for work to commence on six new
bike routes across the capital as he pushes ahead with a multi-million
pound scheme to encourage Londoners to cycle.

The new routes will snake across nine boroughs and will provide the
infrastructure to enable people to cycle more safety, the Mayor announced.

The £142 million scheme is part of his plan to make 80 per cent of
London journeys on foot, bike or public transport by 2041 in a bid to
crack down on air pollution.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/tran...-a3753751.html
--
Bod
Ads
  #2  
Old January 31st 18, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 81
Default Mayor gives green light for 6 new bike routes across the capital in multi-million pound cycling scheme

On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 09:10:31 GMT, Bod wrote:

Sadiq Khan has given the green light for work to commence on six new
bike routes across the capital as he pushes ahead with a multi-million
pound scheme to encourage Londoners to cycle.

The new routes will snake across nine boroughs and will provide the
infrastructure to enable people to cycle more safety, the Mayor
announced.

The £142 million scheme is part of his plan to make 80 per cent of
London journeys on foot, bike or public transport by 2041 in a bid to
crack down on air pollution.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/tran...en-light-for-6
-new-bike-routes-across-the-capital-in-multimillion-pound-cycling-a3753
751.html


Good news! Far too many posts here are from cycle-haters.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug.
  #3  
Old January 31st 18, 06:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,086
Default Mayor gives green light for 6 new bike routes across the capital in multi-million pound cycling scheme

Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 09:10:31 GMT, Bod wrote:

Sadiq Khan has given the green light for work to commence on six new
bike routes across the capital as he pushes ahead with a
multi-million pound scheme to encourage Londoners to cycle.

The new routes will snake across nine boroughs and will provide the
infrastructure to enable people to cycle more safety, the Mayor
announced.

The £142 million scheme is part of his plan to make 80 per cent of
London journeys on foot, bike or public transport by 2041 in a bid to
crack down on air pollution.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/tran...en-light-for-6
-new-bike-routes-across-the-capital-in-multimillion-pound-cycling-a3753
751.html


Good news! Far too many posts here are from cycle-haters.


Yip!
Unemployment, food banks, roads collapsing, people going hungry, crime,
women being raped, kids being shagged, Islam taking over and this Muslime is
spending 142 million on ****ing cyclists.
No wonder cyclists are hated.


  #4  
Old January 31st 18, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,644
Default Mayor gives green light for 6 new bike routes across the capitalin multi-million pound cycling scheme

On Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at 6:25:08 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Wed, 31 Jan 2018 09:10:31 GMT, Bod wrote:

Sadiq Khan has given the green light for work to commence on six new
bike routes across the capital as he pushes ahead with a
multi-million pound scheme to encourage Londoners to cycle.

The new routes will snake across nine boroughs and will provide the
infrastructure to enable people to cycle more safety, the Mayor
announced.

The £142 million scheme is part of his plan to make 80 per cent of
London journeys on foot, bike or public transport by 2041 in a bid to
crack down on air pollution.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/tran...en-light-for-6
-new-bike-routes-across-the-capital-in-multimillion-pound-cycling-a3753
751.html


Good news! Far too many posts here are from cycle-haters.


Yip!
Unemployment, food banks, roads collapsing, people going hungry, crime,
women being raped, kids being shagged, Islam taking over and this Muslime is
spending £142 million on ****ing cyclists.
No wonder cyclists are hated.


You mean you may have to get a job rather than sponging off cyclist's taxes, no wonder you are so angry.

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Million Pound Bike Ride Tom Crispin[_2_] UK 3 March 27th 10 10:09 AM
Million Pound Bike Ride Tom Crispin[_2_] UK 14 March 26th 10 05:19 PM
Road bike news, reviews, cycling advice, gear, parts and accessories,bike routes ... [email protected] Mountain Biking 0 November 28th 08 08:30 PM
Little Miami Bike Trail Gets Green Light Garrison Hilliard General 3 April 30th 05 05:23 AM
Little Miami Bike Trail Gets Green Light Garrison Hilliard Rides 3 April 30th 05 05:23 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.