Cyclist saved from dog

Old February 20th 14, 02:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Cyclist saved from dog

warm and fuzzy good neighbor story

http://www.katc.com/news/pit-bull-sh...yette-cyclist/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old February 20th 14, 02:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

On 2/20/2014 8:25 AM, AMuzi wrote:
warm and fuzzy good neighbor story

http://www.katc.com/news/pit-bull-sh...yette-cyclist/

One of the few things that I regret about my current road bike is that
my Zefal HP doesn't fit in the frame any longer. I used to use that to
combat dogs.
Old February 20th 14, 09:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Martin Borsje[_9_]

AMuzi laid this down on his screen :
warm and fuzzy good neighbor story

http://www.katc.com/news/pit-bull-sh...yette-cyclist/

A pitty he didn't kill these dogs; they should be killed after all.
Old February 21st 14, 04:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

On Thursday, February 20, 2014 8:25:05 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
warm and fuzzy good neighbor story

http://www.katc.com/news/pit-bull-sh...yette-cyclist/

Many years ago I lived in a distant backwoods area where there were very few cyclists. My best biking buddy was knocked off his bike and bitten by a dog. He scared the dog off, rode home then called the sheriff. The sheriff told him he'd do nothing, but "If I were you, I'd get a gun and kill that dog."

I knew from shooting with him that my friend was quite a good shot. But both of us thought the advice was ludicrous. I much prefer the place I live now, where loose dogs are rare, and dog shooting is handled by law enforcement.

- Frank Krygowski
Old February 21st 14, 04:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://livepuppycam.com/cam3.html