New Zogby poll suggests widespread 9/11 Skepticism. Have you seen the WTC7 footage yet??????

Old September 28th 06, 04:41 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
DC

Default New Zogby poll suggests widespread 9/11 Skepticism. Have youseen the WTC7 footage yet??????

said the following on 28/09/2006 3:30 PM:

If you go check my history you'll see that I never talk to myself from
different aliases.

Bull****.
Old September 28th 06, 04:45 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
DC

said the following on 28/09/2006 3:27 PM:

I'm the kook troll remember?

I don't believe it, his first truthful statement!
Old September 28th 06, 05:04 PM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
kope2

i am a islamic fascist please read my blog.

http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

Old September 29th 06, 02:17 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,aus.legal,aus.aviation,aus.services.defence
alan kyder

You are so full of bull**** you can't tell the difference between
bull**** and reality.