1980's Specialized Sequoia info???

Old November 1st 05, 08:09 PM
eflayer2

Default 1980's Specialized Sequoia info???

I am getting my hands on a NOS 60 cm Specialized Sequoia from the 80's.
Does anyone have any experience with this bike? Does anyone know of a
source for historical info on Specialized bikes similar to
vintagetrek.com? Just curious about the geometry and other mkting
information from the day.

I have a couple of photos posted at rbreview.com

http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=44692

I have a couple of photos posted at rbreview.com

http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=44692

I couldn't see the photos since I'm not registered.

Regarding your question, google this group's archives and get the email
address of Jon Isaacs. He might know the answer.

--
Dave
dvt at psu dot edu
Old November 2nd 05, 02:15 AM
LF

Lucky! I've never enjoyed riding a bike more than my 80s Sequoia.
Sequoias have a, IMO richly deserved, "cult following." Mine is a
white 60cm -- I'll email a pic.

Regards,
Larry