Installing a missile launcher on my bike ...

Old October 27th 05, 02:54 AM
Gerry Lintonice

Default Installing a missile launcher on my bike ...

You know, sometimes you have to shoot slow-driving assholes. For that
purpose, I want to install a missile-launcher on my bike.

What do I need ?

Old October 27th 05, 03:55 AM
BobT

oups.com...

Try this: http://tinyurl.com/dt2x5

or perhaps one of these items: http://tinyurl.com/aho3r

Old October 27th 05, 03:57 AM
Mark Janeba

Gerry Lintonice wrote:
You know, sometimes you have to shoot slow-driving assholes. For that
purpose, I want to install a missile-launcher on my bike.

What do I need ?

You need lessons from Spike Bike:
http://danenet.wicip.org/bcp/spike.html

Mark

Old October 27th 05, 05:14 AM
ellis

"Gerry Lintonice" wrote in message
oups.com...
You know, sometimes you have to shoot slow-driving assholes. For that
purpose, I want to install a missile-launcher on my bike.

What do I need ?

You can buy a Minoura bar mount and secure a Gameboy on your handlebar.
That way you get your frustrations out, and won't have to go to jail for the
rest of your life. BTW, I never play video games, so I am talking out of my
ass. I "have" seen gun racks on BMX handle bars somewhere down South, or
maybe it was in Jersey.

Old October 27th 05, 07:24 AM
Werehatrack

On 26 Oct 2005 18:54:16 -0700, "Gerry Lintonice"
wrote:

You know, sometimes you have to shoot slow-driving assholes. For that
purpose, I want to install a missile-launcher on my bike.

What do I need ?

A different newsgroup to try to start a pointless crossposted thread
from.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Old October 27th 05, 10:02 AM
Donald Gillies

"ellis" writes:

"Gerry Lintonice" wrote in message
roups.com...
You know, sometimes you have to shoot slow-driving assholes. For that
purpose, I want to install a missile-launcher on my bike.

What do I need ?

Major Matt Mason Missile launcher. Contains a missile sled (approx 6"
x 2") and 2 red missiles (outer-space certified.) Suitable for
mounting with twistie ties ...

Launches hard plastic 3" missile up to 10 feet. Suitable for turning
your childhood enemies into one-eyed pirates. Ahh, the joys of
childhood a decade before the bad old CPSC came into existence....

Available on Ebay, they're great. Ahh, to be a child again, when life
was full of dangerous toys, playing ice hockey on outdoor lakes, bike
rides before styrene helmets, eating carcinogens like Jello 1-2-3 and
hot dogs and M&Ms with red Dye No. 4, ... *sigh*. Those were the
days....

- Don Gillies
San Diego, CA
Old October 27th 05, 10:19 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson

wrote:

You know, sometimes you have to shoot slow-driving assholes. For that
purpose, I want to install a missile-launcher on my bike.

What do I need ?

Hate the player, not the game.

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************
Old October 27th 05, 11:19 AM
Tomek Li

"Gerry Lintonice" wrote in message
oups.com...
You know, sometimes you have to shoot slow-driving assholes. For that
purpose, I want to install a missile-launcher on my bike.

What do I need ?

All you need is this:

http://vintagescooters.free.fr/vespa...a150tap-56.htm

Cheers,

Tomek Li

Old October 27th 05, 02:22 PM
Jasper Janssen

[crosspost removed -- this is a troll folks! At least don't let him count
the responses easily in his pet crossposted Czech newsgroup.]

wrote:

You know, sometimes you have to shoot slow-driving assholes. For that
purpose, I want to install a missile-launcher on my bike.

What do I need ?

http://danenet.wicip.org/bcp/spike.html

I suggest an RPG launcher moutned parallel to the top tube. Might have to
rig a heatshield a la motorbike exhaust.

Jasper
Old October 27th 05, 06:03 PM
Chalo

Gerry Lintonice wrote:

You know, sometimes you have to shoot slow-driving assholes. For that
purpose, I want to install a missile-launcher on my bike.

A monkey's customary missile is a wad of its own feces.

Chalo Colina

if you wanted maximum braking, where would you sit? wle Techniques 133 November 18th 15 02:10 AM
Evaulating a bike Paul Cassel Techniques 96 August 22nd 05 11:45 PM
My New Bike brucianna General 6 June 8th 05 08:45 AM
19 Days to go: NBG Mayors' Ride Excitement #5 Cycle America Recumbent Biking 0 March 30th 05 07:32 PM
aus.bicycle FAQ (Monthly(ish) Posting) kingsley Australia 3 February 24th 04 08:44 PM