Installing a missile launcher on my bike ...

Old October 27th 05, 08:37 PM
(PeteCresswell)

Default Installing a missile launcher on my bike ...

Per Gerry Lintonice:
You know, sometimes you have to shoot slow-driving assholes. For that
purpose, I want to install a missile-launcher on my bike.

What do I need ?

Maybe some of this will be applicable:
http://www.west.net/~lpm/hobie/archi...i2/humor.shtml
--
PeteCresswell
Old October 27th 05, 09:23 PM
Duke Robillard

ellis wrote:

ass. I "have" seen gun racks on BMX handle bars somewhere down South, or
maybe it was in Jersey.

Couldn't have been Jersey; we always conceal our weapons.

Duke

Old October 27th 05, 09:36 PM
Colin Campbell

Default That second one would slow you down!

BobT wrote:

"Gerry Lintonice" wrote in message
roups.com...

You know, sometimes you have to shoot slow-driving assholes. For that
purpose, I want to install a missile-launcher on my bike.

What do I need ?

Try this: http://tinyurl.com/dt2x5

or perhaps one of these items: http://tinyurl.com/aho3r

The listed "empty weight" runs from 400+ to 1000+ kg, or nearly 900 to
2200 lbs. You'd be one of the slow jerks then - you might have to shoot
yourself!

I wonder if there is a mistake in the specs....
Old October 27th 05, 09:48 PM
Michael Dart

Gerry Lintonice wrote:
You know, sometimes you have to shoot slow-driving assholes. For that
purpose, I want to install a missile-launcher on my bike.

What do I need ?

Looks like a shoulder strap works good...

http://www.cyclingcentralva.org/pics...lbum=28&pos=29

Mike

Old October 27th 05, 10:09 PM
E Willson

I think you need a wire guided Entac missile. Maybe you could get one
through a well connected arms dealer.

Old October 28th 05, 04:13 AM
Colin Campbell

Michael Dart wrote:

Gerry Lintonice wrote:

You know, sometimes you have to shoot slow-driving assholes. For that
purpose, I want to install a missile-launcher on my bike.

What do I need ?

Looks like a shoulder strap works good...

http://www.cyclingcentralva.org/pics...lbum=28&pos=29

Mike

Where's that kid's cycling helmet? Is that it on the table in the
preceding picture? He could get hurt badly in a war with no helmet!
Old October 28th 05, 01:02 PM

You guys are all really off base. All the OP needs is the
highly-popular "Handlebar Holster" (TM) with InstaSwivel (TM). It has
a swivel-jointed mount so you don't even have to draw the pistol to
shoot at drivers. Just swivel, aim and fire. Makes things much
simpler. First, however, make sure there are no witnesses. The police
just don't understand cyclists' problems. Also, this could be a
partial solution to the issues of traffic and overpopulation.

Old October 28th 05, 04:13 PM
Derek Hodges

Gerry Lintonice wrote:
You know, sometimes you have to shoot slow-driving assholes. For that
purpose, I want to install a missile-launcher on my bike.

What do I need ?

Dunno about drivers who are just moving slow. For drivers intent on
awarding me the door prize, this would have the practical benefit of
getting rid of that pesky door.

Derek Hodges
Old October 31st 05, 03:27 AM
Bob Yates

Michael Dart wrote:

Gerry Lintonice wrote:

You know, sometimes you have to shoot slow-driving assholes. For that
purpose, I want to install a missile-launcher on my bike.

What do I need ?

Looks like a shoulder strap works good...

http://www.cyclingcentralva.org/pics...lbum=28&pos=29

Mike

Just get their attention
http://pics.livejournal.com/lyosh108/pic/0006qcy9/g20
Old November 2nd 05, 05:49 PM
David Damerell

Quoting Werehatrack :
On 26 Oct 2005 18:54:16 -0700, "Gerry Lintonice"
You know, sometimes you have to shoot slow-driving assholes. For that
purpose, I want to install a missile-launcher on my bike.

A different newsgroup to try to start a pointless crossposted thread
from.

Hardly; he got half a dozen suckers this time. On the face of it r.b.tech
is becoming more gullible.
--
David Damerell Distortion Field!
Today is Leicesterday, October.

if you wanted maximum braking, where would you sit? wle Techniques 133 November 18th 15 02:10 AM
Evaulating a bike Paul Cassel Techniques 96 August 22nd 05 11:45 PM
My New Bike brucianna General 6 June 8th 05 08:45 AM
19 Days to go: NBG Mayors' Ride Excitement #5 Cycle America Recumbent Biking 0 March 30th 05 07:32 PM
aus.bicycle FAQ (Monthly(ish) Posting) kingsley Australia 3 February 24th 04 08:44 PM